DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Hell yes! Only bad thing is no 7-pack means that it's going to be super expensive to buy them all separately. Also, there is no indication of size here...

I guess a different scale than the BTAS figures wouldn't make a difference since there is really no crossover in terms of same exact designs...

Lastly, there has the number 2 on it - who is number 1?

Wait a sec, is this a pic from toyfair? Insider info? Checked the DCC toyfair 2018 page and it isn't on their list of releases...

Last edited:

MisterPL, do you have any idea if we'll see scarecrow or two-face? I'm losing my mind holding on to the dream!! :lol

Well the Martian Manhunter pic posted today also wasn't mentioned in this press release. But it looks like that was taken in someone's house so maybe a prototype that was unreleased?

I felt it was more like in a hotel room - they brought it to show off, but haven't put it on the floor yet.

Yeah, they typically don't show everything they're going to have at the show in the preview press releases. We could still see some nice suprises.

I do wonder if Manhunter is part of those other cancelled JLU figures. We don't typically see packaged production pieces before solicits. Maybe the sculptor was given one of a few production samples before they were cancelled? I really hope not, because I think that figure looks really great.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

So much hope with that Manhunter photo but then so quickly taken away with the DCC preview images. There is no real reason why it would not have been included in the press release.

The coffin is still open but the nails are now bought and ready for use over the weekend for this line.....

That's what scares me the most, CaptSpock.

So much hope with that Manhunter photo but then so quickly taken away with the DCC preview images. There is no real reason why it would not have been included in the press release.

The coffin is still open but the nails are now bought and ready for use over the weekend for this line.....

This. @MisterPL: what's the deal with the photo?

It's pretty common, really. They like to have hype at their booth and have new stuff - not have it all shown right before the show starts.

Guess we'll find out this weekend for sure!

Really not happy with the idea that they're basically skipping over Superman The Animated Series and Batman Beyond and going straight to Justice League. Still, I doubt we'll get more than the core seven members, if they even make it to retail at all.

Really not happy with the idea that they're basically skipping over Superman The Animated Series and Batman Beyond and going straight to Justice League. Still, I doubt we'll get more than the core seven members, if they even make it to retail at all.

At the very least we got thr lead characters for STAS and Beyond. Really hoping we get the same for JL/U. The only alternate piece Inwould really like is a regular, unmasked head for Hawkgirl to at least have the appearance of the last 3 seasons

BTAS_Harley_Quinn_Expressions_Pack_v01_r01.jpg

After all these new figure reveals from DCC (Essentials, Bombshells, Doomsday Clock) and the sneaky reveal of that JL Martian Manhunter figure, I'm going to be extremely upset if we don't get to see any new BTAS figures this weekend. Especially Two-Face and Scarecrow!

After all these new figure reveals from DCC (Essentials, Bombshells, Doomsday Clock) and the sneaky reveal of that JL Martian Manhunter figure, I'm going to be extremely upset if we don't get to see any new BTAS figures this weekend. Especially Two-Face and Scarecrow!

Correctly

However I have a bad feeling... :(

Heck, all I want is a updated single Batman Beyond figure with a swappable Terry head sculpt and normal non-articulated wings that don't look like ****e.

Back