DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Maybe we will see a Laffco Toy soldier with one toy soldier, bear and airplanes playset all packaged with the jokermobile

OK, so here’s an image from the Elon Musk Tesla footage, and here’s the photo that DCC posted:

2C257C0D-F363-4651-AFD2-AECC8F86CC36.jpeg

07BA0ACF-20A9-4978-B9C2-6EC29D3BAC45.jpg

Clearly the pic from DCC is an homage to this event. The “Don’t Panic” is a reference to the words “Don’t Panic” you can see on the screen in the car. If you follow DCC on Instagram you notice they tend to just post random and often topical pics such as this one.

I think people are misinterpreting the “Don’t Panic” as a message to collectors. I don’t see that at all. I’m guessing the only reason they chose BTAS figures for this photo is because that’s the only car they had available to use for this pic.

Perhaps they do have new BTAS stuff to show at NYTF (and I really hope they do - I want them just as much as everyone here), who can say, but I do highly doubt this pic is a hint at that. :huh

OK, so here’s an image from the Elon Musk Tesla footage, and here’s the photo that DCC posted:

View attachment 392562

View attachment 392563

Clearly the pic from DCC is an homage to this event. The “Don’t Panic” is a reference to the words “Don’t Panic” you can see on the screen in the car. If you follow DCC on Instagram you notice they tend to just post random and often topical pics such as this one.

I think people are misinterpreting the “Don’t Panic” as a message to collectors. I don’t see that at all. I’m guessing the only reason they chose BTAS figures for this photo is because that’s the only car they had available to use for this pic.

Perhaps they do have new BTAS stuff to show at NYTF (and I really hope they do - I want them just as much as everyone here), who can say, but I do highly doubt this pic is a hint at that. :huh

And just when I thought they had nothing planned anymore..good news :clap ..hey maybe we might get some 12” figures now :pray:

At this point I definitely don't see them dipping their toes in 12" figures all of a sudden.

By their own admission they haven't finished the Batman line. They've scratched the surface of Batman Beyond and Superman and have yet to touch JLU.

I think we've got a lot to look forward to before DCC hits the 12" scale.

Did you make the trash cans or are the wrestling toy accessories?

Did you make the trash cans or are the wrestling toy accessories?

This diorama cames from "Selina Kyle and Jim Gordon" action figures from Gotham tv series by Dc Select...you can buy it on amazon or ebay...

This diorama cames from "Selina Kyle and Jim Gordon" action figures from Gotham tv series by Dc Select...you can buy it on amazon or ebay...

Ahhh I forgot about that line! Thanks for the response!

Has there been any word on DC possibly making DCAU justice league figures?

It looks like long black twist ties with some sort of attachment at the end.

It looks like long black twist ties with some sort of attachment at the end.

Exactly :clap I used Batman and Robin's (TNBA) batgrapples pieces at the end of black twist ties. It needs some patience to fix it with glue...

Has there been any word on DC possibly making DCAU justice league figures?

There were rumors last year that a Justice League 7-pack was being dangled in front or retailers to gauge interest. With any luck we'll see a finished prototype this week at Toy Fair.

There were rumors last year that a Justice League 7-pack was being dangled in front or retailers to gauge interest. With any luck we'll see a finished prototype this week at Toy Fair.

Interesting. I guess a 7-pack makes the most sense, although it is going to be pretty pricey. If the Rouges Gallery 5-pack can be used for reference, a 7-pack of the JL is going to cost ~$250...

I'd expect them to ditch the electronic packaging and offer a set like they did in the Icons line, with no accessories for $100. Or they could toss in some extra hands and maybe a few iconic props (Arthur's trident, Diana's lasso) and stands for another $75.

Back