DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Even if i want to see BTAS Two Face and Scarecrow, I'd rather see TNBA Hatter, Penguin, Calendar Girl and the GCPD guys.

I'd really love to get a TNBA Batwoman figure, with 3 unmasked heads and a light-up glider, but sadly I doubt that will happen now.

I'll just be happy if we get BTAS Two-Face and Scarecrow. Anyone after that is a bonus at this point.

Can't you have any tips before the Toy Fair? I am anxious :impaziente:

Hi I'm not sure if this was already posted on this forum but the Harley expressions pack is available for preorder on dcbs for $34. I just noticed it

So I'm very disappointed that Dc Collectibles has lost interest in the Batman Animated line , Alot of people on this site have spent good money collecting the animated line . at first I loved it . I still do but they need to finish what they have started . collectors who have bough line . want the rest
I hope DCC, reads this
Scarecrow tas
grey ghost
two face tas
clock king
Hugo strange
Hardac
Rupert Thorne
Gotham city cops in uniform
generic thugs
penguin na
red claw
lock up
hatter na
and a Bruce Wayne ...its a great line Dc Collectibles . don't give it up not I'm hoping we will get some of the figures come TF2018 IN JUST A FEW WEEKS. I'm sure there is more or some characters I may have missed

I'm really surprised we didn't get a Hardac Batman. Seems like an easy retool.

I’m so sad that we didn’t get a BTAS Scarecrow. Its amazing how fast and loud this line started, and has dwindled down to crumbs. I guess the sales on the BatCave and the BatWing forced DCC’s hands and brought the steeltrain to a hult.

Wait! Is this line dead? You sound like if it was

Nobody knows for sure, but people are pretty convinced.

The Harley expression pack is the Harley from the original BTAS figure and not the one from BTNA correct? I rather have the BTNA version as BTAS is too small and skinny.

Don’t get too excited by that TNI article.

The guy who runs that site has most certainly jumped to conclusions, or just wanted to make a click bait article. The image DCC posted is not a teaser for NYTF, it’s clearly just a reference/homage to the Elon Musk Tesla launch, nothing more.

Don’t get me wrong, I’d love to be excited and hopeful for NYTF reveals, but sadly I don’t think this random Instagram post from DCC is telling us we should be.

Don’t get too excited by that TNI article.

The guy who runs that site has most certainly jumped to conclusions, or just wanted to make a click bait article. The image DCC posted is not a teaser for NYTF, it’s clearly just a reference/homage to the Elon Musk Tesla launch, nothing more.

Don’t get me wrong, I’d love to be excited and hopeful for NYTF reveals, but sadly I don’t think this random Instagram post from DCC is telling us we should be.

If the author of the post is guilty of jumping to conclusions without evidence, then you're conclusion is equally at fault. There is nothing to suggest that post is or is not a teaser.

Well, I guess if things are to slow down this bad, I’m happy I was able to get Clayface. Didn’t have it in the 90’s, but dammnit at 30 I have one!

Yeah, I'm sure that Instagram post is just a coincidence. Just because the New York Toy Fair previews a week from today means nothing, especially to a toy company posting an image of a toy whose collectors are known for panicking. They're just trolling consumers because that's great for business.

Seriously, how many times have people wrongfully predicted this line's demise since it began?

DON'T PANIC.

The line obviously has been winding down, but that's natural - there's very little worth left doing. The obvious ones have been mentioned 500 times.

If this little break we've been having is so they could ramp up JL / JL:U / S:TAS lines, I think we'd all be super stoked. Let's hope it's the case!

Clearly it’s a new super deluxe version of the Batmobile with a “Don’t Panic” button included.

Seriously... wouldn’t it have made more sense to use the Batwing for this purpose? Apparently they can’t even afford the price for the Batwing. Time to find an independent backer.

Cars in space are SO much cooler than planes.

hmvette.jpg

Back