DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

So, being 12 days away from Toy Fair, let's take a survey:

Who thinks the DC Animated Line's plug will get pulled?
Who thinks we will see a few reveals?
Who thinks we will at least see the remaining most requested figures?
Who thinks we're going to get a ton of new figures?

I think we will see between 4-8 new figures. Included in that number will be TNBA Penguin, BTAS Two-face and Scarecrow. It will possibly also be the final 4-8 figures from BTAS/TNBA.

DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I think we won’t see anything new, they will show Joker and Harley expressions, and won’t acknowledge the line is dead, but also won’t talk about the future of the line.

Sent from my Ornithopter using The Force

4 more BTAS figures: Grey Ghost, Two Face, Scarecrow

Nothing from S:TAS or JLU

And some new BS statue line for the above animated series.

So I have one figure (DCUC Solomon Grundy) that breaks into a similar white blush sometimes. I know a person who works in the injection molded toy industry (plastic models in this case) who said that that happens because someone used either too much or used the wrong mold release agent and some of it mixed into the plastic. The white crap is the mold release leeching out, and it will continue to do so for a very long time. The best solution that I've found, which might work for the Batmobile tires, too, is to wipe the effected area with a q-tip wet with blue window cleaner. It lasts several months, it's cheaper than olive oil, and it evaporates and you don't have to be careful to not get grease every where. Just food for thought.

Do not use window cleaner. They’re rubber. Maybe yes if it was mold release on plastic like you were saying, but why risk it?

And the tires are rubber. So definitely use olive oil. It’s natural and you wouldn’t have to worry about something in the window cleaner that could potentially damage it.

See shartimus primes review at 1:53...

To that end I wouldn’t use window cleaner. Think of rubber squeegees that dry out over time.

Probably see a 5 pack release of the most requested characters that are missing. Probably see the joker expression pack.

I really hope the line would continue but it doesn't seem like it.

If they did continue the line then they would definitely show off a bat cycle pack maybe even a batman with glider.

I think we will see the very final offerings for the line at Toy Fair . . . which i think will be BTAS Two Face, Scarecrow, and TNBA Penguin

I think we won’t see anything new, they will show Joker and Harley expressions, and won’t acknowledge the line is dead, but also won’t talk about the future of the line.

This exactly

As much as I don't want to, this is exactly what I expect right now. :( :( I just truly hope it isn't the case, but am fully prepared for it.

I think if we see something, it'll be something no one was really asking for. Like a Robin Expressions set.

Hi there,

any idea how to mount the TAS Batwing onto a wall like this? What kind of hooks do I need?

C1cMqOmVIAAx7nO.jpg

Hi there,

any idea how to mount the TAS Batwing onto a wall like this? What kind of hooks do I need?

C1cMqOmVIAAx7nO.jpg

Oh snap! Once you find out, please let me know too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think if we see something, it'll be something no one was really asking for. Like a Robin Expressions set.

That would be very DCC style, I sadly agree with you X_X

I was the one who asked for a Robin Expressions set. Sorry. I was NOT the one who asked for a Jokermobile!

I'm expecting an Arkham Asylum 5-pack, something to complement the GCPD set and check off some popular requests. Gimme a TAS Scarecrow, Two-Face, Hugo Strange, Clock King, and maybe a straight-jacketed Joker and I'm happy.

Dang... I'm generally an optimist, but I think you guys are right. I have the exact same feeling.

As a matter of fact, I guess we'll get the Scarecrow, Two-Face and Penguin in statue form... it's been the case several times when execs are out of touch with their costumers: "It's what you guys were asking for, wasn't it? You wanted these characters."

I’d really like a Robin Expressions pack and know I wouldn’t be able to resist a BTAS Scarecrow - love that outfit. It would be particularly cool to get swappable heads with both of his looks from that show.

Def don't want another multipack.

True that.

I've already almost completely lost interest in this line and have moved on to other things. Just give me a Scarecrow & Two Face 2 pack so I can be done with the line for good lol

Na I am all for one last multi pack with Two Face, Scarecrow, Thorne, Hugo Strange, and Grey Ghost.

Then DCC and I can both call it quits!

Back