DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Got the replacement stickers for the Batcave from Entertainment Earth.

Toychestnews has the Joker Expressions set up with a release date of March 28th. That probably won't be the actual date, but it's finally getting close!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Screenshot_20180131-201450.jpg

I like these two.

3GbKU9M.png

Has DCC confirmed whether or not the grey hat fits on all the heads?

Last edited:

I like these two.

3GbKU9M.png

Has DCC confirmed whether or not the grey hat fits on all the heads?
I believe the hat is attached to the head it comes with in the package.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I'm excited for this pack, but the standard head looks so lackluster compared to the others.

Partly because the prototype had the correct pointy/triangular eye paint apps and the product had inferior apps. Even more apparent compared with the new heads.

38d16d2f5da846d50a7bd86b82538eb4.jpg

This is extent of my collection of this line ... must resist getting any more until Expressions Joker is out!

DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Are your Batmobile tires turning white?

They actually had a layer of whiteness on them out of the box, but some of it rubbed off. I guess I should clean the rest, but I reasoned that a car wouldn’t have perfectly clean tires!

Nice tip, Bruce Wayne! Leave it to the world’s greatest detective to find a solution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s called “white bloom”. Most common in Hunter rubber rain boots. You just need a little olive oil to treat it.

https://www.thesouthernthing.com/2014/11/how-to-clean-your-hunter-boots-remove.html

Could always come back but treating it is fairly simple.

Oh wow, that's really cool! I've seen boots like that, but never considered the cause and certainly didn't make the connection to the Batmobile. Thanks!

NP!!

Just be sure to use a microfiber cloth or towel.

Don’t use any paper towels or napkins. The residue gets everywhere and that in itself is a pain.

Are the wheels on the Batmobile a rubber or vinyl material or are they PVC plastic?

Are the wheels on the Batmobile a rubber or vinyl material or are they PVC plastic?
They will probably be made of the same materiel as the figures capes and they must have not used enough oil in them. As the capes and some of the outfits especially the BTAS Riddler are always producing some sort of oily residue.:(

So I have one figure (DCUC Solomon Grundy) that breaks into a similar white blush sometimes. I know a person who works in the injection molded toy industry (plastic models in this case) who said that that happens because someone used either too much or used the wrong mold release agent and some of it mixed into the plastic. The white crap is the mold release leeching out, and it will continue to do so for a very long time. The best solution that I've found, which might work for the Batmobile tires, too, is to wipe the effected area with a q-tip wet with blue window cleaner. It lasts several months, it's cheaper than olive oil, and it evaporates and you don't have to be careful to not get grease every where. Just food for thought.

Last edited:
Back