DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Just FYI any of you guy's from the UK that haven't got around to purchasing the GCPD set (Montoya ,Freeze, Bane..etc.) Amazon UK have dropped the price down to £120 free P&P. That adds up to £24 a figure which isn't far off what we pay anyway...Just treated myself, only 9 left atm I can imagine they'll probably go fast at this price.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/DC-Comics-FEB170344-Animated-Gallery/dp/B01MUEV3UT/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1514536801&sr=8-6&keywords=batman+animated+series+figures
Update: They just put it up by £5 must have been a one day deal. Still, cheaper than the usual £140 I guess.

So how are you guys displaying the jet? I just got mine today and I dont know how Im going to display it. Kinda why im holding off on the bat computer...

Here’s how I have mine displayed:)

9DC13306-2F12-4978-A892-00063079B677.jpeg

The Batwing is balanced on a pole which is hidden by the clouds.

I will say that the Batcave is sooooo much easier to display than the Batwing, so don’t let that put you off getting it.

View attachment 384652

I will say that the Batcave is sooooo much easier to display than the Batwing, so don’t let that put you off getting it.
Amazing Display! I still have my Batplane in the box due to space.

View attachment 384652

I know you probably answered this before, but did you custom make that background? And how? It's gorgeous! :clap

I know you probably answered this before, but did you custom make that background? And how? It's gorgeous! :clap

Thank you! Yeah it’s custom made. I drew the background myself using reference from the show, then had it printed out nice and large. Wasn’t cheap to print but was worth it not to have any paper join lines.

Thank you! Yeah it’s custom made. I drew the background myself using reference from the show, then had it printed out nice and large. Wasn’t cheap to print but was worth it not to have any paper join lines.

It definitely paid off. If you're ever inclined to make PDF copies of the print to sell, be sure to let me know - I'm looking at display options for my Kotobukiya BTAS Statue with Bat Signal. :wink1: I'm pretty rudimentary when it comes to Photoshop and Illustrator, and it's amazing to see what can be done with graphics programs in the hands of those who know how to use them.

Happy new year to everybody. Hope in a fantastic 2018 with many releases to complete the collection... :pray: :wink1:

Batcave Playset available. No alfred. PM for details.

Somewhere out there are a couple fans of Batman Beyond who want that Batcave but don't care about Alfred. I hope you find them.

I havent opened all of my figures yet, and I dont like the stands that are included. Has anyone used a 3rd party foot peg stand for these? If so what kind? Also, Do they all have foot pegs?

Best birthday gift ever!!!

The Batcave.jpg
The Batcave 2.jpg
The Batcave 3.jpg
The Batcave 4.jpg
The Batcave 5.jpg
The Batcave 6.jpg
The Batcave 7.jpg
The Batcave 8.jpg

Back