DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I got my replacement sticker set today. They are much, much better. They stick no problem at all, and feel much sturdier than the previous flimsy decals. Awesome stuff! :D

Are they stickers that seem like one time use or do you think its easy to remove and reapply them?

I've had luck in the past 'sealing' stickers on individual LEGO pieces with Testor's GlossCote. I'd think the DullCoat version would work very well here, though I'd definitely do some kind of test first.

Any word on an individual release of the BTAS Mr. Freeze? There's no way I'm buying the Box Set for one figure.

Are they stickers that seem like one time use or do you think its easy to remove and reapply them?

I just tried it out. I removed four stickers (including the big main one) that have been on there for 3 days solid. They came off fine and stuck back onto the sheet no problem too. :)

Merry Christmas everyone! :D

160EA870-CE8A-4AC5-8375-A9EA4AA41C32.jpg A5D7DE96-76C4-41DE-AD5B-70A9C03D70FC.jpg 3F87F19C-5A0D-412A-A20C-932001826DAC.jpg F13EE552-78A0-485F-BD66-E9FE0CCA06D0.jpg

That Alfred expression combined with the background is the perfect summary of his personality in the show. Well done!

Thank you! They certainly gave Alfred a great and appropriate expression.

Honestly, I’m kind of worried for the future of this line and I feel like it’s kind of becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy. They’ve slowed down so much that they’ve alleviated any sense of urgency for me to go out and purchase the figures I’m missing, so, I have a backlog that includes:
-TAS Batgirl
-TNBA Riddler
-Mad Love 2-pack
-Girl’s Night Out 5-pack
-Superman: TAS 2-pack
-GCPD Rogue’s Gallery 5-pack
-The Batcave w/ Alfred

I want them all, but, as long as there’s nothing in the immediate future, I’m kind of like “well, I can always get them later on down the road a bit when they’ve maybe dropped in price,” which I fully acknowledge is probably not helping things any, in terms of seeing the line continue. I don’t know. I just hope I get my Gray Ghost. In some ways, I hope they round out this line with the characters they’re missing and move on to their statues or whatever they plan to do. As much as I love BB, Superman, and JL/JLU, when I think of how expansive those lines could go, and how unlikely that is, I’d probably rather they not even bother. Maybe just do a single 7-pack or something for JL, if possible, and leave it at that.

Anyone want to split the Batcave with me? I just want Alfred and his accessories. This is on ebay for $137. I’m willing to put $40 on it so you’ll be paying only $97 for the cave. Any takers, please pm me.

Hi guys,

Just recently got into this line (even tho reading it is probaly on its way out lol )
But I can get the BTAS Batmobile for like 60 bucks, should I go for it or spend a bit more and just get the deluxe version?
I know the paint scheme for the grey is now metallic, but are there any other noticable differences? Does it also look a bit blacker than the first release?
was trying to check out if there was a nice comparison video on youtube, but I found no result.

Hi guys,

Just recently got into this line (even tho reading it is probaly on its way out lol )
But I can get the BTAS Batmobile for like 60 bucks, should I go for it or spend a bit more and just get the deluxe version?
I know the paint scheme for the grey is now metallic, but are there any other noticable differences? Does it also look a bit blacker than the first release?
was trying to check out if there was a nice comparison video on youtube, but I found no result.
I had the original for about a year. Tell you the truth go for the deluxe if you can with the bat signal. The black paint is better. The metalic looks nice makes it look more like a collectible imo.

Hi guys,

I had the original for about a year. Tell you the truth go for the deluxe if you can with the bat signal. The black paint is better. The metalic looks nice makes it look more like a collectible imo.

Yeah. I’m going to agree with Batman232 here. I haven’t seen any direct comparisons, but I own the original and I have seen the deluxe version in person. I’m still glad they offered the bat signal/ Batman & Robin pack. (I nabbed that and got it autographed by Kevin Conroy & Loren Lester) But the metallic paint is classy on the Batmobile and the deluxe bat signal. If I were just getting into the line, I’d spend the extra money on the deluxe edition; otherwise, I’d end up regretting it later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The hat for Christmas Joker is removable?

I dont have one yet and was hoping that it was.

No, it’s not removable. It’s a separate piece glued on extremely tightly, and there’s no head/hair sculpt underneath. I butchered the head to take it off which I didn’t mind since I prefer the regular Joker head on the Holiday Joker body.

No, it’s not removable. It’s a separate piece glued on extremely tightly, and there’s no head/hair sculpt underneath. I butchered the head to take it off which I didn’t mind since I prefer the regular Joker head on the Holiday Joker body.

Man, you can butcher my toys any day... :lol

Anyone want to split the Batcave with me? I just want Alfred and his accessories. This is on ebay for $137. I’m willing to put $40 on it so you’ll be paying only $97 for the cave. Any takers, please pm me.

Anyone up for this?

Anyone up for this?

I’m pretty sure there are plenty of people who would jump on your half of the deal (buying Alfred for $40 w/out the playset). However, I don’t understand why anyone would want to buy the Batcave without Alfred, since it’s the only way to get the figure. I honestly don’t think you’ll have any takers, but it’ll be awesome if you do.

Yeah, I was gonna buy a loose Alfred but he didn’t even come with his accessories. I may have to give up on Alfred.

DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Yeah, I was gonna buy a loose Alfred but he didn’t even come with his accessories. I may have to give up on Alfred.

I’m hopeful that he’ll see a single pack release in a couple of years; or at least be released in a small multipack with Bruce Wayne.

Last edited:

Anyone needing the reg Batmobile? Shoot me a pm. Cheap price!

Back