DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Yeah my Mr Freeze is incredibly loose in the legs. His hips also stick out at the sides which I have seen is an issue on a few of them based on posted photos.

Ahhh that blows. I never got around to opening the boxset I picked up on BF, so I wasn't aware of any issues. Thanks for the heads up, I was gonna buy a second Bane but now I'm not so sure.

20171212_161308.jpg

For now...this is the only Two Face Btas we have ... :impatient:

Ahhh that blows. I never got around to opening the boxset I picked up on BF, so I wasn't aware of any issues. Thanks for the heads up, I was gonna buy a second Bane but now I'm not so sure.

Mr Freeze is the only one on my set with that issue. Montoya has one leg shorter than the other but apart from that, the other 4 figures are excellent in paint and joints.

Equally awesome!!! We need build details on this one too!

Thank you Lee.

This one is all poster board and Gorilla Glue. Found that pretty much anything can be constructed with a sharp xacto knife and some imagination. Inspired by Batman Returns (Gotham plaza statues made out of Marvel Titan Vision Figures) comic books and BTAS. The towers have a removable top and house all the various accessories from the animated figures. The newsstand is balsa wood and cocktail sticks.
Dg04r0Q.jpg

build in progress
utZA2SM.jpg

2MFNs39.jpg

ymZz93I.jpg

That's unbelievably good, how did you make the statues?

Thank you Lee.

This one is all poster board and Gorilla Glue. Found that pretty much anything can be constructed with a sharp xacto knife and some imagination.

Wow, that's incredible. You should throw out a youtube video or two and show us some details about how you made that. Nice work!

Awesome use for some pretty lame figures...f|_|cking brilliant!!!!

Ha, Thanks.....yes the Titan line is pretty lame. I actually got some sort of sick pleasure cannibalizing Marvel figures for a DC dio :/

Thanks for the kind words, I will take some better photos when I get a couple of new figures at the weekend.

I wonder how the DC universe 4" figures and the old kenner batmobile would look like in that diorama, it must be awesome!

Hi guys...solutions to display the batcomputer in the Detolf Ikea? What can I use to do a fixing base for fit in only the batcomputer without the batcave stand? Thank u

I got my replacement sticker set today. They are much, much better. They stick no problem at all, and feel much sturdier than the previous flimsy decals. Awesome stuff! :D

That's good news. I'm glad to see DCC investing in this line again. Hopefully we see some stuff that blows our socks off at Toy Fair.

Yeah you need to contact them to request one, they won’t send one automatically.

That's good news. I'm glad to see DCC investing in this line again. Hopefully we see some stuff that blows our socks off at Toy Fair.

Man I hope so. This is one of the best lines in years. Keep it going DCC!

I still wish that, for the price, they could’ve put the images on plastic slides or something and made them more interchangeable. The sticker sheet process is far too permanent for my liking.

Back