DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

On that note, I'm just gonna bite the bullet and buy a TNBA Two-Face.

Why don't you use a BTAS Riddler figure? His body shape looks more like the classic Two Face figure than TNBA Two Face. Ok, you will need to customize a head from zero, though.

In lieu of new figures.......this thread need more pictures
5oLY5WO.jpg

lAKCSGr.jpg

A little fun at Bullocks expense......still one of my favorite figures in the line.
2MFNs39.jpg

Why don't you use a BTAS Riddler figure? His body shape looks more like the classic Two Face figure than TNBA Two Face. Ok, you will need to customize a head from zero, though.

Yeah, that wouldn't be an awful idea, but it'll require a lot of work. First you'd need a new set of hips/legs to go with that Riddler torso (I'm thinking The Joker would be the closest match). I'm not looking forward to the back and forth required to paint Two-Face's suit. On top of that, while I am confident in my painting skills, as you said it'd require a lot of sculpting for the head and I don't think I'd be able to pull that part off.

Honestly at this point, I'm okay with dodging all that custom work and just using the TNBA Two-Face as a stand-in.

Yeah, that wouldn't be an awful idea, but it'll require a lot of work. First you'd need a new set of hips/legs to go with that Riddler torso (I'm thinking The Joker would be the closest match). I'm not looking forward to the back and forth required to paint Two-Face's suit. On top of that, while I am confident in my painting skills, as you said it'd require a lot of sculpting for the head and I don't think I'd be able to pull that part off.

Honestly at this point, I'm okay with dodging all that custom work and just using the TNBA Two-Face as a stand-in.

A lot of the TNBA two face figures are fused at the hips, mine included. Honestly looks like the paint was globbed on by a nail polish brush. A figure of Two faces importance needs an update/BTAS figure for sure.

Good news guys! I managed to get a replacement for the faulty Alfred figure - yay! No I kind of have two ;)

And here is just a quick pic of my current Batman shelfie :D

DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Great setup, Zelu!
I'm glad to hear you got another Alfred too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I use a little glue to fix some Batcave's stickers? I have only 3 stickers impossible to keep in position ! Any idea? :(
P.s. I used also a liquid helpful for smartphone's film

Don't do that.

ok..but how can we do with these stickers? However what a bad solution choosen by DC :slap

Wow!!! Amazing setups guys!

Good news guys! I managed to get a replacement for the faulty Alfred figure - yay! No I kind of have two ;)

And here is just a quick pic of my current Batman shelfie :D

Great to know about the Alfred situation.

Nice collections and set ups guys :D

Awesome setup Zelu !
here's mine

That's a very impressive collection but my Bat-OCD really wants the Batcave on the bottom, the Batwing on the top, and the rooftop with the Bat-signal just below it. ;)

AMAZING display whydraft2!! Looks really fantastic. Love what you did with the Batcave and everyone else underneath it. You’ve got a tonne of seriously awesome collections and collectibles there!

Good lord that's so insane my brain can't even process it!

Hey, I have a request, if it's not too much trouble for anyone.

Anyone got a side by side of the BTAS Mr Freeze next to the TNBA version? I really wanna see how they look together...thanks!

Hey everyone. If you're looking for the Batsignal in the UK check your local B&M. Went into mine (it's where I work) and they had it for £17.

Back