DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Holy ****!! Amazing as always sfa, but this one just pushes the limit. Hands down my favorite display I've seen to date! How tall is your shelf?? Thing has to be like 8 feet or more, geez. Makes me want to redo my whole set up

Agreed. I think it's actually one of the nicest displays I've ever seen, for any figure line or type of figure! :clap
Really great work.

Fantastic display, sfa!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic display, sfa!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!! :D

Holy ****!! Amazing as always sfa, but this one just pushes the limit. Hands down my favorite display I've seen to date! How tall is your shelf?? Thing has to be like 8 feet or more, geez. Makes me want to redo my whole set up

Thanks!! :D Yep, it's exactly 8ft tall. It goes right the way up to my ceiling! It's a bookshelf with most of the shelves removed, and then a custom addition on the top made from foam board.

Agreed. I think it's actually one of the nicest displays I've ever seen, for any figure line or type of figure! :clap
Really great work.

Wow - thank you!! That's a huge compliment. :)
My display has changed so much from what I first created for these figures. Here's how it started out :lol
IMG_5918.JPG

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap
Congratulation again for the display, with the Batcave at the bottom will look complete! Do you also plan a spot for the Jokermobile?? xDDD

Yeah, it's amazing!

I'd love to see some tutorials on how to do some of that stuff!

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

I've not posted pics for a good while, so here's a few of my current display updated with the new 5 pack figures. I'm looking forward to getting the Batcave and sticking it at the bottom of my display, there's plenty of space for it there :)

View attachment 367059 View attachment 367061 View attachment 367063 View attachment 367064 View attachment 367065 View attachment 367066 View attachment 367067 View attachment 367068 View attachment 367069 View attachment 367070 View attachment 367071

This thread could always use more pictures. Congratulations on your display, how you managed to display the Batwing like that is amazing.

Lets keep the pictures coming! inspirational stuff:clap

SO FREAKING SICK!! Sfa! Simply amazing display!

Thank you!! :D :D

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap
Congratulation again for the display, with the Batcave at the bottom will look complete! Do you also plan a spot for the Jokermobile?? xDDD

I don't actually have a spot for the Jokermobile. I didn't ever expect them too make something like that. I will definitely get it though, and I'll find a spot for it on a different shelf.

Yeah, it's amazing!

I'd love to see some tutorials on how to do some of that stuff!

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Thank you!! I wanted to do a tutorial video, but then I found it difficult as I couldn't really do it without building a whole new one :lol

This thread could always use more pictures. Congratulations on your display, how you managed to display the Batwing like that is amazing.

Lets keep the pictures coming! inspirational stuff:clap

Thank you! The Batwing is actually balanced on a pole hidden behind the clouds there. And also hidden behind the clouds is the top of the bookcase which the pole is standing on. It's just creative deception really haha!

Thank you!! I wanted to do a tutorial video, but then I found it difficult as I couldn't really do it without building a whole new one :lol

That's ok! I will keep it for you ;)

Hello, Batman TAS trivia: do you know exactly from which episodes this accessories came from? Thanks

animatedident.jpg

Finally saved up enough money to buy the rogues gallery 5 pack and Bane's leg snapped off right out of the package and the other figures have very loose, wobbly joints and can barely hold themselves up. Did the quality drop for this 5 pack or something?!?!?! very upset to have to take this back to the comic shop . . .

I've been wondering myself. What even is the white thing with Harley?
I believe the white thing is a smoke trail for the bazooka, which she uses in "Harley and Ivy." The Joker-face gun is from "Joker's Favor." I believe the BANG flag gun is supposed to be the one Harley hands him by mistake at the beginning of "Harley and Ivy," but the barrel is too short. Joker Fish mascot head (not shown in those pics) is in "Laughing Fish," and i believe Harley's pop gun with the boxing glove is from that episode, as well.

Hello, Batman TAS trivia: do you know exactly from which episodes this accessories came from? Thanks

View attachment 367271
Red visor from "Second Chance" when he's investigation the operating room Two-Face was kidnapped from

Belt from "Trial," Harley was wearing it for most of the ep

Joker Fish mascot head (not shown in those pics) is in "Laughing Fish," and i believe Harley's pop gun with the boxing glove is from that episode, as well.
Also from "Almost Got 'Im"

Attachments

• agi25.jpg
    agi25.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 126
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 130

View attachment 367271

For Harley you have:
gun with the glove from "Almost Got 'Im" when she hits Catwoman with it.
Batman belt from "The Trial"
Bazooka from - "Harley and Ivy"
Bottle also from"Harley and Ivy" where Ivy give it to her at the beginning of the episode when they meet.

I reckon smoke, bottle and glove can all be inserted in the gun.

Thanks you all, it's funny cooperate with you :) . Now just missing these, if you can post a screen from the show. I found the joker's gun in Joker's Wild, but it's not accurate. Maybe you found it in another episode?

animatedidn2.jpg
vlcsnap-9641-01-06-12h21m17s188.jpg

The visor made its first appearance on the first Batman episode "On Leather Wings". I hope we'll someday get a hand with a Bat-Throwing Star (used to jam Thorne's pistol in The Man Who Killed Batman). Ideally with a new Batman figure, with removable belt, and a ball-jointed torso and exchangeable Bat-symbol (sliced-through, HARDAC wiring, etc.)

Thanks you all, it's funny cooperate with you :) . Now just missing these, if you can post a screen from the show. I found the joker's gun in Joker's Wild, but it's not accurate. Maybe you found it in another episode?

View attachment 367402
View attachment 367401

Hmmm I still think it's a smoke from the gun.

For the other ones from the top of my head:

Knife - "Pretty Poison" when Batman is trying to free himself from the giant Flytrap
Not sure what episode is the Gas Gun from
Top left thingy is a antibiotics that Bats give to Man Bat in "On Leather Wings"
Camera I think it was also used on "On Leather Wings"

Hmmm I still think it's a smoke from the gun.

For the other ones from the top of my head:

Knife - "Pretty Poison" when Batman is trying to free himself from the giant Flytrap
Not sure what episode is the Gas Gun from
Top left thingy is a antibiotics that Bats give to Man Bat in "On Leather Wings"
Camera I think it was also used on "On Leather Wings"

Thanks zelu :D The knife is ok, but I can't find the antibiotics and the camera on leather wings :(. Can you post the frame or the mins?

Back