DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I hate all of your awesome custom works and paint jobs!! I hate them ALL!!! I also hate my parents for not giving me the skills to do the same thing to my figures!! lol

I hate all of your awesome custom works and paint jobs!! I hate them ALL!!! I also hate my parents for not giving me the skills to do the same thing to my figures!! lol

skills aren't hereditary, they're practiced, learned and earned. You can do it, you just have to put the time into learning

Looks great!

So my collection is in and above a detolf case. I just figured the batcave is not going to fit. What are your plans on how to display this thing?

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Nice work, blebble!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man! :)

Nice one buddy! I love the pose as well ;)

Thank you supreme master :D I stole the pose somewhere, I probably saw it on Instagram :)

Dude, my skills sucks, is not so difficult to do simple job like this, trust me :) Just practice on useless plastic before to try on the figures :)

Anyway, if anyone want to use the same blue I've used is the RAL 5015 ;)

Looks great!

So my collection is in and above a detolf case. I just figured the batcave is not going to fit. What are your plans on how to display this thing?

I display my figures in two Detolf too! But I won't get the cave. Anyway I thought to display the Batmobile in it. This can be a good solution, look :)
426964-4805380566903-750819868-n.jpg

All you need is two detolf cases. They send you only the base and the top. It's sold here in Italy if you're interested: https://www.doubledetolf.altervista.org/kitdouble.html

Good idea. The issue is the depth unfortunately...Not the length.
The batmobile would look great in there though.

The depth is the main thing reason I don't want to buy the cave set. I don't have any shelves with 16 inch depth, nor do I know where to acquire any, so I don't know how I'd display it atm. I need Alfred though!

LOL I'm an idiot, true, the depth is the problem X_X sorry xD

The depth is the main thing reason I don't want to buy the cave set. I don't have any shelves with 16 inch depth, nor do I know where to acquire any, so I don't know how I'd display it atm. I need Alfred though!

I want Alfred too! Many people want him and not the cave. Prepare to see super hight prices loose Alfred figures on eBay xDDD I've already saw some Croc or Freeze at 65$ each xDDD

Yeah my freeze has loose legs at the hips. They feel like they might just fall out at the joint. Between that and the small helmet that always falls off this figure is a disappointment :\

Cheers Zelu for sharing the pics of Ivy. I wish you could make a tutorial.

Regarding Clock King, he is a cool character, but I'd prefer Maxie.

Not really interested in Alfred and the Batcave, I'm more interested in his NBA version, so hopefully he'll release as a single figure or in a two pack with an interesting figure like civilian Bruce.

I've not posted pics for a good while, so here's a few of my current display updated with the new 5 pack figures. I'm looking forward to getting the Batcave and sticking it at the bottom of my display, there's plenty of space for it there :)

IMG_6224.jpg IMG_7512.jpg IMG_8450.jpg IMG_8367.jpg IMG_8110.jpg IMG_6175.jpg IMG_6126.jpg IMG_8206.jpg IMG_6155.jpg IMG_8125.jpg IMG_8068.jpg

I've not posted pics for a good while, so here's a few of my current display updated with the new 5 pack figures. I'm looking forward to getting the Batcave and sticking it at the bottom of my display, there's plenty of space for it there :)

View attachment 367059 View attachment 367061 View attachment 367063 View attachment 367064 View attachment 367065 View attachment 367066 View attachment 367067 View attachment 367068 View attachment 367069 View attachment 367070 View attachment 367071

I'm loving the photos and how everything is so balanced! Every pose, every character's spot has been well thought through! Well done SFA! <3

Wow! It's like the cartoon came to life.

Thank you!! That's exactly what I was hoping to achieve :D

I'm loving the photos and how everything is so balanced! Every pose, every character's spot has been well thought through! Well done SFA! <3

Thank you Zelu!! I do tend to spend a long time swapping characters around until I'm finally happy where they're placed :)

Hello! So cool to have found a place where people talk about this line EVERY DAY. I recognize a few of you from Instagram. I have some catching up to do on this thread...

I'm in London, UK so quite far away :p

nope that's a fixup of the Rogue's Gallery one :)

Sorry.. I did it again.... but, but,BUT It's IVY so I had too :D (I'm still not 100% happy with her so I'm still making small changes)

here you go :) ( Is till need to fix his gloves and made his Clock stick)

What did you use for his headsculpt?? I was just thinking today I wanted to make a custom one because I don't think we're gonna get an official release. You do AMAZING work!

Holy ****!! Amazing as always sfa, but this one just pushes the limit. Hands down my favorite display I've seen to date! How tall is your shelf?? Thing has to be like 8 feet or more, geez. Makes me want to redo my whole set up

Back