DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I'm focusing on TBAS only, so does anyone know if DCC said there would be a TBAS Two Face and Scarecrow?

DCC hasn't announced either figure yet. Hopefully they come in the next several months even though they haven't been announced but yeah no word from the horses mouth yet.

Start getting all your loose change out of the couch - the Gotham Police Station set is indeed out next week :yess:

Start getting all your loose change out of the couch - the Gotham Police Station set is indeed out next week :yess:

xDDD
I see you're from Australia. What's the price for the GPD pack there?? I'm very courious xDD

Not sure yet as I have not seen it for order anywhere here locally yet which is the same for most of this line. It will go up for preorder this Friday with my LCS so will find out then. Should be within the $250 - $300 AUD price range of the vehicles and Batcave.

Not sure yet as I have not seen it for order anywhere here locally yet which is the same for most of this line. It will go up for preorder this Friday with my LCS so will find out then. Should be within the $250 - $300 AUD price range of the vehicles and Batcave.

gotcha, thanks for the info :) Here in Italy these figure are always over priced T.T I will probably get it from UK or search for them loose :) I don't care about the box xDD

Yeah the figures are not cheap here either but since we only get less than 10 a year and I do not buy the vehicles I can accept it.

I do not care for the box much either so it will be stored away once opened. Might take the lights out and use them in other projects like Star Wars Bandai vehicle kits :)

Yeah the figures are not cheap here either but since we only get less than 10 a year and I do not buy the vehicles I can accept it.

I do not care for the box much either so it will be stored away once opened. Might take the lights out and use them in other projects like Star Wars Bandai vehicle kits :)

That's interesting xD I never thought to re use them somewhere, it's a great idea. But I will probably try to sell it on eBay first xDDDD I wonder if someone will buy it... xD

Hey guys! the bases of the stands that come with these figures are cool, but they are really not practical. I've seen black small circular bases on other pics and videos.

Do you know where I can buy them?

At Toys R Us (saw the black ones on the pegs at my local store today) or eBay for example. They're made by NECA and come in clear or black (packs of 10).

Soooooo, Previews re-updated the GCPD 5-pack coming out next Wednesday..VERY excited about this set! I called my local comic book store and it's confirmed that it is coming in. But anyone out there wanting to pick that up, you might want to call you local store, cause they'll probably only be ordering one (due to the $175 price tag).

Soooooo, Previews re-updated the GCPD 5-pack coming out next Wednesday..VERY excited about this set! I called my local comic book store and it's confirmed that it is coming in. But anyone out there wanting to pick that up, you might want to call you local store, cause they'll probably only be ordering one (due to the $175 price tag).

According to the DCBS website, my order for the Rogues pack has been filled. Hopefully it will ship soon. :)

So let us take this as a good sign.

At Toys R Us (saw the black ones on the pegs at my local store today) or eBay for example. They're made by NECA and come in clear or black (packs of 10).

Thanks for the info!! on to the hunt lol

This could be helpful:
ab8254a7031ed414839bcf7375347f29.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

woha! That's great! I hope everyone will spam questions about TAS Two-Face and Scarecrow :D

woha! That's great! I hope everyone will spam questions about TAS Two-Face and Scarecrow :D
And they won't answer them. Last Q&A there were a ton of "what about this character?" questions in the Facebook comments, and they didn't answer them, apparently because they don't want to spoil any upcoming announcements, like at New York Toy Fair in February.

The GCPD pack is $275 in Sydney Australia.

That makes it between $10 and $15 more per figure than individuals figs depending on where you get them here.

Sigh - that's a hell of an expensive box that's getting recycled.

And they won't answer them. Last Q&A there were a ton of "what about this character?" questions in the Facebook comments, and they didn't answer them, apparently because they don't want to spoil any upcoming announcements, like at New York Toy Fair in February.

I didn't know that either. xD It make sense, this can be MAYBE mean they have plan to do them before to end the line. I keep to cross my finger. What they talk about in this Q&A if they don't reply about future releases?

The GCPD pack is $275 in Sydney Australia.

That makes it between $10 and $15 more per figure than individuals figs depending on where you get them here.

Sigh - that's a hell of an expensive box that's getting recycled.

Damn.. now I'm scared... Italy is famous for overprice figures... From what I read I will pay less to ship it from UK or even USA even if there are extra taxes because is out from the EU T.T

Back