DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Thanks guys! This is what I did step by step. I removed the pains completely and started with plain head. The sculpt of the eyebrows and eyeballs/eyes is there but when you cover it up with paint you can't really see it.

This is a Photoshop version so it doesn't loom the same but at least you know what I did :) Any questions, let me know,

I would say because some animated shots gave them big heads. This is a pretty extreme example but:
54655d9e3ed082a787429eb96bc5aad6.jpg

Holy shiiit hahahah. I had to check Girls Night Out to see if that was actually how it was animated, because that's ridiculous. Idk how I never noticed that particular part before lmao

Here's a normal looking shot from the same scene. My exact reaction to seeing that screenshot lol
as.jpg

Thanks guys! This is what I did step by step. I removed the pains completely and started with plain head. The sculpt of the eyebrows and eyeballs/eyes is there but when you cover it up with paint you can't really see it.

This is a Photoshop version so it doesn't loom the same but at least you know what I did :) Any questions, let me know,

THANKS MAN!
Phenomenal job :) I'm pretty sure in-hand version under natural light will show some old ugly Bert Wayne signs though xDDD
Anyway, thanks for share that ;) I'm gonna try to customize mine too xDD the other option for me is to trow that head in the acid :D

LOL
TNBA Catwoman got so much heat around here.. :D Now I want that figure even more xDDDD

Holy shiiit hahahah. I had to check Girls Night Out to see if that was actually how it was animated, because that's ridiculous. Idk how I never noticed that particular part before lmao

Here's a normal looking shot from the same scene. My exact reaction to seeing that screenshot lol
View attachment 330582

See? Normal head size.

Not bobbleheads, like them figures.

Them companies are delusional. Ever since the Kenner days, TNBA female figures have insanely huge heads.
And once paired with male figs, it's even more noticeable.
Pathetic.

See? Normal head size.

Not bobbleheads, like them figures.

Them companies are delusional. Ever since the Kenner days, TNBA female figures have insanely huge heads.
And once paired with male figs, it's even more noticeable.
Pathetic.

This is what I can't stand about TNBA designs. Every woman on the show looked the same. Supergirl and Batgirl look like damn twins.

This is what I can't stand about TNBA designs. Every woman on the show looked the same. Supergirl and Batgirl look like damn twins.

But different hair color and lipstick! Lolol. Wonder how a Batman anime would look (Moe-blob style ;) )

Zelu, have you tried to put TNBA Catwoman's head on BTAS Catwoman?

Getting them for around 20 dollars may be a thing of the past as these have been steadily getting more expensive.

Unless you live in the UK and you can get 15 different figures for £8/$10 each ;)

Selina you have to choose: Batman or Bruce Wayne ;)

:)

on this image TNBA Catwoman's Head really looks huge in relation to the rest

d4357fa6e7862c5c7501485429dec158.jpg
catwomannewadventures__64282.1469204172.jpg

on this image TNBA Catwoman's Head really looks huge in relation to the rest

that's because it's a matter of fact that TNBA girls have big heads and tiny bodies, it's just the design :D
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

I know. ^^
It's just that some People always complain about the head size. as if they watched TNBA blind. This big-head-small-body design of TNBA's girls is one thing that bothered me the most.

I know. ^^
It's just that some People always complain about the head size. as if they watched TNBA blind. This big-head-small-body design of TNBA's girls is one thing that bothered me the most.

The thing never bothers me so much xD What bother me more about TNBA is just some designs, done too semplistic imo. Some are better than TAS some are way worst. It's good this line has go both way so we can choose what we like the most :D

The thing never bothers me so much xD What bother me more about TNBA is just some designs, done too semplistic imo. Some are better than TAS some are way worst. It's good this line has go both way so we can choose what we like the most :D

I hate TNBA in general. not BTAS anymore.
Just look at Batman. he's so cold hearted, that's not the same personality anymore.

Hey guys, I got a couple messages asking how did I remove the paint from Bruce Wayne's head so I'm going to post it here,

Basically I use Brush Cleaner and cotton buds, I apply bit of the cleaner on the bud and rub it on the area I want to remove the pain from. I will do it few time until the paint is almost gone. After that I change the bud for a fresh one to remove the remaining paint. I hope this help :)

I like TNBA designs, but the fact that DCC has made mistakes with the size is what bothers me, Creeper is too tall and Catwoman is kinda short. I mean, watch the show, the way they look there is the way they have to take references from.

No, I haven't try that but it wouldn't really make sense to me :p

I was thinking in having a nba catwoman on a taller body, that the reason of my question.

Back