DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

thanks! very interesting... that Terry head would suit awesome on the DCC BB figure

It does fit DCC's Terry figure from the BB pack. An Instagram user (@gothamcitycollector) has already tried it:

TerryDCC.jpg

This head looks good at first, but once you compare it to Terry on the show, you do notice it's kinda off, as it looks too chubby, and the nose and lips are too big.

I never figured out why they deviated so much, but they proto Terry head was much closer to the animation and the Bruce Wayne head was an actual old Bruce as opposed the middle aged version they released.
Beyond%20heads-620x.jpg

I never figured out why they deviated so much, but they proto Terry head was much closer to the animation and the Bruce Wayne head was an actual old Bruce as opposed the middle aged version they released.
Beyond%20heads-620x.jpg

That proto old Bruce headsculpt is terrific.
And although proto Terry head looks better than the final one, I still think the nose is big. Dude almost had no nose, as it was so small. :dunno

It does fit DCC's Terry figure from the BB pack. An Instagram user (@gothamcitycollector) has already tried it:

View attachment 329575

This head looks good at first, but once you compare it to Terry on the show, you do notice it's kinda off, as it looks too chubby, and the nose and lips are too big.

Thanks man! You saved my money xDDD
It looks very big! Should be at least 35-40% smaller for be in scale... Pass.
It's off topic but I'm gonna use that money to get old man Logan instead :D

I preffer Terry's too big head over Old Bruce's too big hands xD

TNBA TDKR Pack review on youtube

Someone saw these on stores already?

Gotta love those rubber nipples.

Hey guys, has anyone found a good way to display their Batwing yet? Mine been in it's box for months now

Got the GNO pack. Really disappointed with the figures not having additional hands. I assume those who got it early had already covered this in the forum.

Still, love the figures, though!

From all the reviews of the expression pack, everything looks good except for the Bruce Wayne head. I can even get over how the scuplt and paint looks, but it's the way the head sits so high on the neck that bothers me. The placement looks terrible and the head looks small. That is a major disappointment. At least I'm only paying $32 for the pack on a deal I found on ebay.

Got the GNO pack. Really disappointed with the figures not having additional hands. I assume those who got it early had already covered this in the forum.

Still, love the figures, though!

Funnily enough too they feature fists in the cross sell catalogue insert thing. Open palms in reality.

received_10212246033207941.jpg

WIP from Folco Dallari

Working on my BW expressions pack mod :wink1:

Back