DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

LMFAOOOOO

confess.. you want that now :D

The Bruce Wayne head is awful. It's not just the paint applications, it's the sculpt and shape. There's no fixing that. It doesn't even fit on the ball joint and neck properly.

In my opinion, there are only three useable heads.

- angry head version (the MOTP reused, now with proper nose and painted teeth)
- bloody battle damaged version
- the mid sentence/talking open mouth version

The shocked/afraid head is pretty good, but kinda goofy and scene specific. I don't see myself ever using it.I do love the breathing mask and infrared goggles. I just wish they were a darker grey/black.

At this rate, the next BTAS Batman should be perfect. It's only taken 4 releases. :lol

I call that the: "I am the night" face xD That's one of the reason I want this pack. Totally don't care about Bert Wayne head, terrible was and terrible it is. I look forward to display a gas mask Batman with Scarecrow, that is a good accessory IMO :)

Exactly. Google TNBA Catwoman and there are multiple examples of her looking bluer than the cherry-picked ones shown here.

And the quality of TNBA designs is totally subjective. Back when they first came out I really wasn't a fan -- these days I think they're quite brilliant in their simplicity.

I've always loved Bruce Timm creativity but some TNBA desig imo are too much simple. Guess change from person to person of course. Personally I prefer most of TAS designs but Croc is a good example where TNBA design is far superior. I really love that design tumblr_inline_o88ia1Bgaj1rkui0q_1280.jpg

Anyway, that's why I love collectibles xD we all have different taste and "goals". I want the expression pack so much because I want display all the head I can (beside Bert, of course). I have 4 Batsy, with the one of the pack they will be 5 xDDD I have so many display ideas for them.. :D can't wait! but of course not at full price xD sorry DCC, I never pay what you say :p

I would like to get that Expressions Pack, but I can't need a forth Batman... D:

1) Batman Single
2) MOTP Batman
3) Deluxe Batmobile Pack Batman
and then that EP Batman? oh noes D:

Hey guys, nothing confirmed yet but if I was able to cast the Clayace's head how many of you would like one? It would be about $10 each + shipping and it will be all white so you will have to take care of painting it yourself. Please let me know?

Would it pop on the ball joint easily?

Hey guys, nothing confirmed yet but if I was able to cast the Clayace's head how many of you would like one? It would be about $10 each + shipping and it will be all white so you will have to take care of painting it yourself. Please let me know?

Where are you based, Zelu? I'm asking because of international shipping.
Also, seeing how solid the torso of Clayface is, how did you cut it apart?

Would it pop on the ball joint easily?

That I'm not sure as I will not be casting it myself, I imagine it might require some extra work but not 100% sure.

Where are you based, Zelu? I'm asking because of international shipping.
Also, seeing how solid the torso of Clayface is, how did you cut it apart?

I'm based in London, UK but I will be sending it to US for casting so it would be possible to ship it from there.

I'm just trying to find out if it would be worth doing cause I only have 2 people that want it for sure.

(molding and shipping will be about 70$ and casting each head 6-7$ so not very cheap. I don't want to do it for profit but would be good to be able to recover the cost)

Another £7.99 each B&M special!

17191978_10158273156025403_3407938269138982089_o.jpg

I absolutely would. But would also want to know the exact paint I'd need for the match.

I absolutely would. But would also want to know the exact paint I'd need for the match.

see, this might be a bigger problem as it's hard to match this color. ( I had to mix colors together)

I'd be interested but you'll have to become a premium member to sell here...so don't forget that cost :lecture

ah so that's another cost that I would have to add :/

This is not looking good so far - sorry guys!

Another £7.99 each B&M special!

17191978_10158273156025403_3407938269138982089_o.jpg

Niiiice! where about?

Hmmm - yeah, I am not going to be skilled enough to be mixing paints - I probably couldn't even paint it well enough either - but mixing is definitely out of the question.

Hmmm - yeah, I am not going to be skilled enough to be mixing paints - I probably couldn't even paint it well enough either - but mixing is definitely out of the question.

I'm sure there is an exact paint out there! it is just a matter of finding it and for that you would need the world's greatest detective ;)

that's just the box. I don't think they changed the size of the car itself.

Hey, I got a little question. everyone seem to be able to copy the BTAS lettering style. Can someone tell me the name of that style and how I get it on my PC? I checked all installed styles, but it seems not being available.

Hey, I got a little question. everyone seem to be able to copy the BTAS lettering style. Can someone tell me the name of that style and how I get it on my PC? I checked all installed styles, but it seems not being available.

Sorry..i dont know..

What is your favorite BTAS girl figure?
For me Zatanna:

Back