DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I need them noooow! Btw, is it me or the Riddler has the same weird shape like nightwing's forearm? Maybe it was sculpted by gentle giant??

True the shape is the same! In my hopinion is a good thing. Check the range of motion of Nightwing arms, no other figure in this line can move like that! Is not great to watch in a standard/hero pose but once is posed in a dynamic way looks awesome IMO :D

About the Bruce head... I see also similarity with the grumpy cat actually... LOL
uhjh.jpg

EXPRESSION PACK REVIEW:

the logo has a greenish yellow color. wtf! O_ô

and you was actually right! xDD
The symbol color is different from the belt xD
Good eye!

EXPRESSION PACK REVIEW:

and you was actually right! xDD
The symbol color is different from the belt xD
Good eye!

but the other figures didn't have different colors for logo and belt, right? at least I can't notice the same on my figures

but the other figures didn't have different colors for logo and belt, right? at least I can't notice the same on my figures

yeah, standard release batman have the same color for the belt and for the logo, Mask of the phantasm one too. This expression batman seems to have a orange color for the belt and a more Valentino Rossi acid yellowish color for the bat logo xD

quick sample done in Photoshop
Immagine.jpg

Man, what the shiiit is this? Some how the Bruce head looks even worse than the prototype?!
This is why they don't show the adults in Peanuts Lolol :lol

View attachment 329033

Also, here's Catwoman and Riddler in their packaging. Found this on IG, not my pic

View attachment 329037

Real figure or a custom? When did they announce a Bruce Wayne figure?

Real figure or a custom? When did they announce a Bruce Wayne figure?

It´s a real custom, bruce wayne head from batman expression pack on Gordon´s body.

True the shape is the same! In my hopinion is a good thing. Check the range of motion of Nightwing arms, no other figure in this line can move like that! Is not great to watch in a standard/hero pose but once is posed in a dynamic way looks awesome IMO :D

About the Bruce head... I see also similarity with the grumpy cat actually... LOL
View attachment 329098

Looks like the bruce head is small even on the gordon body...

Also, here's Catwoman and Riddler in their packaging. Found this on IG, not my pic

View attachment 329037

WTF!? They painted Catwoman's skin blue!

LMAO!!!!!!

Her skin should be off-white, as per the show:

latest

youscratch.jpg

latest

This design is already hideous as is, but now it looks even worse with blue skin. She looks like an alien.
LMFAO

LMAO!!!!!!

https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/batman/images/0/03/5.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111101030749
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/--imyb8HFRlU/VV8ioQVB4tI/AAAAAAAAPrE/ZI7YBjE_51c/s1600/youscratch.jpg
https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.ne...the_Cat.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111112220607

This design is already hideous as is, but now it looks even worse with blue skin. She looks like an alien.
LMFAO

the skin IS blue

Catwoman_Skin.jpg
https://pre07.deviantart.net/d260/th/pre/f/2017/068/c/1/catwoman_skin_by_shadowgirlfan-db1q3yo.png

I don't have a problem with the BW sculpt ( using cejaman's video footage)

Aside from it not sitting right On the cape neck :slap it's pretty accurate IMO

It just needs the white surrounding the eyes :lecture

and maybe the extra tuft of hair and tad thinning of the eyebrows :dunno

It just sucks for $40-50 and what they said about listening and catering to the fans at Toy Fair 2017, apparently they aren't relaying the message to the sculptors :pfft:

Still I think this a great concept for the figures in the future but I still wish they would add the blue highlights on the bat cowl :gah:

Last edited:

LMAO!!!!!!

latest

youscratch.jpg

latest

LMFAO

LOL :rotfl
I've never get that Catwoman design... Bruce Timm choose way more semplicistic (does this word exist? lol) look for TNBA.
Catwoman is one of the worst xD But I will probably get her figure just for complete TNBA Bat-family xD

I don't have problem with tnba's Catwoman, at least her body is cool, but the white eyes took away her humanity... man, I don't know if my description in English has sense as it has in spanish, ha ha ha!!

I've never get that Catwoman design... Bruce Timm choose way more semplicistic (does this word exist? lol) look for TNBA.
Catwoman is one of the worst xD But I will probably get her figure just for complete TNBA Bat-family xD

It really seemed weird IMO when I heard Adrienne's voice coming from this strange obscure face as well :slap

When I saw this design in the episode I kept thinking she should a high pitched voice

Simplistic. And yeah, I always thought Catwoman was the worst redesign of the bunch.

ridca.jpg
She's too much blueish IMO
but doesn't bother me so much.
Bat-symbol on the Batsy expression pack is worst for me xDDD

Simplistic. And yeah, I always thought Catwoman was the worst redesign of the bunch.

Simplistic. Thanks xDD sorry my english is terrible.. xDDD learned on xbox live when I was a teen hahahaah xDD

View attachment 329179
She's too much blueish IMO
but doesn't bother me so much.
Bat-symbol on the Batsy expression pack is worst for me xDDD

Her skin is off-white, not BLUE.

The figure's color is pure blue, like the blue of the sky. It's the same blue of Nitghwing's symbol and Mad Hatter's suit.
It's WRONG.

DD0FCAF2-C5CD-40FA-B350-A99AC877E65D.jpg

Back