DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

My issue with multiple pack is that I don´t leave in the States. Vendors will go crazy asking high prices because of the bigger size and weight of the boxes. Hell, if those figures will be relesed on singles pack, price will be lower than the 5 figures packs :/

This reminds me of the Manbat figure. It has the same price like Ivy or the Joker in USA, but because his box was bigger, they ask more for Manbat than for Ivy here in latin america.

You caught me!

Dayumm Harley! If you're giving it out, heave a chunk my way

I'd buy that in a heartbeat, lmao
Such a cool and sexy look, damn. Also the long-shirt-only look from "Harley & Ivy":

18.jpg

Indeed. Just need to have the bang and pants color fixed.
Also the chin a bit.

Dying to see the fixed version at SDCC. July can't come soon enough.

I did. I suggested several things that eventually became a reality: Bullock's pistol, Talia's dark-purple jumpsuit, Batmobile's better finish, Batgirl's small neck/better proportions. And now Ivy will also be fixed.

Yeah, you're correct. Only in TNBA, which is really sad. I've always wanted a correct BTAS adaptation of Mad Love, as that's the style the story was drawn in.

Wow, as an extreme collector of this line, I gotta say, Thank You for making those suggestions for the better of the figures!

And thanks for confirming that Harley info, too. It is a shame... she would fit so nicely in an Arkham set... I wouldn't be surprised if they release her anyways in a 2-Pack, maybe with Joker dressed in patient garb.

Wow, as an extreme collector of this line, I gotta say, Thank You for making those suggestions for the better of the figures!

And thanks for confirming that Harley info, too. It is a shame... she would fit so nicely in an Arkham set... I wouldn't be surprised if they release her anyways in a 2-Pack, maybe with Joker dressed in patient garb.

I couldn't possibly take all the credit, as many people here on the forum have also sent e-mails suggesting fixups, accessories and ideas for releases. Also, I don't know if other people suggested the same things I did. All I know is that Kevin read and replied all my suggestions, so...
But thanks for the recognition!

I don't like or collect TNBA, but I would get the doctor version of Harley just for the sake of having that look. lmao
I did that with lingerie Harley from the Mad Love 2-pack anyway.

So with the announcement that Batgirl might be one of the last single releases, which people inferred might mean that BTAS is coming to a close, who do you guys wanna see before they close out this line?

For me:

1. Alter-ego set: Bruce, ****, Barbra, Tim, Selena Kyle, Harlene, Andrea (Phantasm).
2. Jason Blood. (Don't know why he wasn't included with the 2 piece set that they released)

But if this means opening to the door to other series, then bring it on!
I personally hope they skip over Batman Beyond and move over to Justice League!

I soooo want the rest of the Justice League members! Also, old superman and point ears batman!
Doctor Fate! ARGH! The possibilities are endless, but its gonna be a super expensive line!

I couldn't possibly take all the credit, as many people here on the forum have also sent e-mails suggesting fixups, accessories and ideas for releases. Also, I don't know if other people suggested the same things I did. All I know is that Kevin read and replied all my suggestions, so...
But thanks for the recognition!

I don't like or collect TNBA, but I would get the doctor version of Harley just for the sake of having that look. lmao
I did that with lingerie Harley from the Mad Love 2-pack anyway.

Hey, you're welcome. Of course, I'm thankful to everyone that sent in suggestions! Would you happen to have Kevin's e-mail? I'd love to send along some ideas, too.

It would be hard to imagine this line ending without a Dr. Quinzel... it's almost a necessity, considering how many Harley figures have already been released.

On a completely different note... as much as I love the upcoming Mr. Freeze in the 5-Pack.... I'm disappointed that they didn't take the opportunity to put him in a 2-Pack with Nora inside a Cryo Chamber... but hey, at least we're getting the snow globe!

Interesting things to point out, he say Joker expression pack will include other accesories! Also the Batman expression pack comes with that base too! Seems pretty solid, it's a good add imo. He also say Batgirl is one of the last figure to be a single release. (n°41) This mean the BTAS line is almost over. At least as single release stuff.

I am torn on these walk through videos people do. On one hand it's great to see some other angles on figs (which sometimes happens) but they often feel like wasted opportunities that just descend into a bit of lame banter.

Really - what decent questions were asked? Where are TNBA Riddler and Catwoman?
In fact, what is going on with TNBA?
What source material was used for trench coat Joker?
Are single packs gone in general - eg for the possible Supes line?
Multi packs - how are they dealing with QC issues that may affect a figure in an otherwise good box?
How did they choose the rogues box given the other box sets were episode based?

I mean the guy didn't even know Montoya's name! With limited time and media opps it's a shame more research wasn't done before the interview.

The only BTAS villains I like are Joker,Harley,Clayface,Bane and Freeze,if there are no more singles I'll find a way to get Bane and Freeze and I'll be done with the line.

Also Jim specifically says the cardboard background will NOT be included with the Alfred set. Guess at $175 they couldn't afford to toss us a cheap cut out. Maybe for an extra $40?!?

In here the story is different :D go at 32:00

Ivy look so much better now! I just hope she has the articulation in her boots!

I respect your opinion and all the other people who think the same but to me seems just like the damn proto pics (which I never complained about btw) xDD Just change the lights IMO
DC-Collectibles-2017-International-Toy-Fair-010_zpsegi2qjgvb.jpg

I am torn on these walk through videos people do. On one hand it's great to see some other angles on figs (which sometimes happens) but they often feel like wasted opportunities that just descend into a bit of lame banter.

Really - what decent questions were asked? Where are TNBA Riddler and Catwoman?
In fact, what is going on with TNBA?
What source material was used for trench coat Joker?
Are single packs gone in general - eg for the possible Supes line?
Multi packs - how are they dealing with QC issues that may affect a figure in an otherwise good box?
How did they choose the rogues box given the other box sets were episode based?

I mean the guy didn't even know Montoya's name! With limited time and media opps it's a shame more research wasn't done before the interview.

Totally agree man, "I'm not familiar with the police officer" can't be accepted as answer xDDD Dat guy don't deserve that spot xDDD

I respect your opinion and all the other people who think the same but to me seems just like the damn proto pics (which I never complained about btw) xDD Just change the lights IMO

It's kinda hard for me to tell the differences of the faces in those two pics... if there are differences. Regarding the suit, I notice a little chance but I may be the position of the legs.

In here the story is different :D go at 32:00

View attachment 325500

I see it now when you put it side by side. She is not perfect but seeing her from different angles make me feel like she is good. I know I will make changes to make her "better" but this I can work with ;)

I'd buy that in a heartbeat, lmao
Such a cool and sexy look, damn. Also the long-shirt-only look from "Harley & Ivy":

18.jpg
There is no way that pack won't get done. Well unless DCC isn't paying attention. That visual is just so iconic. It just so greatly and in a very basic way defines the close relationship of Harley and Ivy. I was thinking that it needs some sort of large accessory packed in like a getaway car. Then I thought maybe a Twin sized bed... then I thought well maybe not lol. It'll definitely have the dinner plate with the salad and beet juice Joker face though.

Whatever, man. This's not her final version.
Jim said they will resculpt her hair.
And the colors will most likely change too.

Just ignore this prototype and the proto image.

I see it now when you put it side by side. She is not perfect but seeing her from different angles make me feel like she is good. I know I will make changes to make her "better" but this I can work with ;)

Of course, she's gonna change probably ;) You don't have to worry anyway, your customs are always better than the original! :D

Whatever, man. This's not her final version.
Jim said they will resculpt her hair.
And the colors will most likely change too.

Just ignore this prototype and the proto image.

Never had problem with Ivy's proto as I said, I was just sayin' mine since is a different opinion. :dance

Anyway, mistery of Croc pose solved, he's playin with his puppets:
gfd.jpg

View attachment 325500

Yeah if you really look at her you can see that her head looks like it was pushed down onto her neck this time so it doesn't seem so long and skinny as before. Her boobs aren't pushed as close together. There is actually space between them now. Also her crotch isn't as narrow (insert joke here, I know, but seriously look) as before.

Anyway, mistery of Croc pose solved, he's playin with his puppets:
View attachment 325505

He should totally come with those as accessories.

View attachment 325500
Yeah if you really look at her you can see that her head looks like it was pushed down onto her neck this time so it doesn't seem so long and skinny as before. Her boobs aren't pushed as close together. There is actually space between them now. Also her crotch isn't as narrow (insert joke here, I know, but seriously look) as before.

LOL
I get your point but the two pics have a different angle and light, I think is difficult to note a big change. Anyway as I said the proto was fine so I have no problem with this figure! :D I'm very courious to see what will happen with the hair anyway! It's good they're still working on it, it means they care to be more accurate. Kudos :clap

Pixel Dan sucks and has always come off as a creepy weirdo to me.

I don't know him very well, just watched occasionally in some reviews. The youtuber I follow the most for reviews it's Anthony's Custom, that guy is hilarious, he often bash figures with his opinions xDD

I like pixel Dan´s reviews but hi is not into btas that much like hi is with motu or tmnt, he reviewed some figures from the first series, though.

Back