DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

YAAAAS!! Awesome! So glad the anchors and fish line worked well, I hope to do the same. Could you reference if there was a specific type of anchor or fish line that you preferred? Your collection looks phenomenal!

man to tell you the truth, i went to home depot and told the guy the dimensions and told him i needed something to support 10-15 lbs..

the anchors come in two pieces and they're pretty heavy duty..i tried to find the brand now but i couldnt...i'd say zoom into the pic and show whoever is working lol

as far as fish line, any generic one should work.

when u fix it up post it! id love to see it!

Sooo... Finally received my Deluxe Batmobile Pack.. It's freakin' awesome!! I've gotta say the metallic/gunmetal details really pop out! looks fantastic. The Batsignal too! with this metallic colors both looking more realistic/cool IMHO :D

P_20161123_130841.jpgP_20161123_130853.jpgP_20161123_130933.jpg

Part of my setup xD pretty happy for it, just need a Bullock for the signal and I'm ok :D

P_20161123_154642_002.jpgP_20161123_154811.jpg

*Plus I've started my first ever custom. Deattached the sculpted emblem from Nightwing. I'ts pretty easy! Now I will paint it in metallic red :D

...for the moment Nightwing looks like he have an ark reactor on the chest LOL

P_20161123_161226.jpgP_20161123_161242.jpg

Just got the Bullock wave! The figs all look awesome and the paint apps were all pretty gosh dern consistent this time around, thankfully! Will take some **** phone pics for you guys tonight

I like these FB videos they've been making.

For Nov 30th

Screen Shot 2016-11-23 at 3.35.52 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-11-23 at 3.37.11 PM.jpg

They're great to see. And great to see Joker before Xmas too.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!! :panic:

Holiday Joker is confirmed for next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:panic:

I'm SO beyond happy!!!!!!!!!!!

He looks fantastic from what we can see in that video.

Bad it's also sad that TNBA Harley isn't out next week.
ToyChestNews/Previews have just updated next week's release list:
https://www.toychestnews.com/Home/1/1/4/678?articleID=186924

Bet she's coming with Clayface on Dec. 7

The new wave looks awesome in my opinion, my figures had no paint issues that I could find. This wave got me all nostalgic :D
IMG_0270.jpgIMG_0272.jpgIMG_0262.jpgIMG_0261.jpgIMG_0265.jpgIMG_0278.jpgIMG_0280.jpg

Thanks for the pics, Vasq!!

They all look amazing together.
Love the 3 new BTAS figures so much.

Bullock and The Ventriloquist are 100% pure perfection.

Talia looks gorgeous overall. However, her forearms look indeed longer than they should be, due to the gloves/hands.
I'll have to cut it shorter, as it's really bothering me.
I might end up having to glue her hands, but that's OK, since I'll only use one pair of hands anyway.

The new wave looks awesome in my opinion, my figures had no paint issues that I could find. This wave got me all nostalgic :D
View attachment 306291

Awesome pics man! Loving that last one haha. Batman always did have the best harem.
I'm loving this wave too! This and the Gordon wave are my favorite full waves so far. The elbows on these figs all seem to have a lot more bend to them than before. The paint was all great from what I saw. Bullock is def my favorite of the wave. Has some nice heft to it. I'm really digging the TNBA Joker too! Bud and Lou are soo awesome

Thanks for the pics, Vasq!!

They all look amazing together.
Love the 3 new BTAS figures so much.

Bullock and The Ventriloquist are 100% pure perfection.

Talia looks gorgeous overall. However, her forearms look indeed longer than they should be, due to the gloves/hands.
I'll have to cut it shorter, as it's really bothering me.
I might end up having to glue her hands, but that's OK, since I'll only use one pair of hands anyway.

The top of the glove rotates too, so even if you glued that you'd have rotation where you plug the hands :)

The top of the glove rotates too, so even if you glued that you'd have rotation where you plug the hands :)

I think I don't get it? LMAO

By "the top of the glove" you mean her actual hand or the plug area?
From what I can see, her actual hand only goes up and down, no rotation. And the plug area is the part that I'll have to glue on the forearms.

Man, what a crazy dialogue. LMAO

I think I don't get it? LMAO

By "the top of the glove" you mean her actual hand or the plug area?
From what I can see, her actual hand only goes up and down, no rotation. And the plug area is the part that I'll have to glue on the forearms.

Man, what a crazy dialogue. LMAO

Lmaoo. Such limitations without visuals :( lolol. :lecture
They move the same as Phantasm's do. Rotate at the top, and the hand itself
Maybe I'm just confused about what you meant... or what I meant... Who knows! haha
:medic

Lmaoo. Such limitations without visuals :( lolol. :lecture
They move the same as Phantasm's do. Rotate at the top, and the hand itself
Maybe I'm just confused about what you meant... or what I meant... Who knows! haha
:medic

LMAOOO! :rotfl
No visuals = no understanding. :rotfl

The comparison to Phantasm's hands/gloves just made it all clear to me!! Thank you!

I just realized, then, that the extra "hands" are her actual hands, like Phantasm's?
I thought they were part of the whole glove (one piece), as per the proto photos:
tal.jpg

If that's the case, I'll still be able to switch hands!

LMAOOO! :rotfl
No visuals = no understanding. :rotfl

The comparison to Phantasm's hands/gloves just made it all clear to me!! Thank you!

I just realized, then, that the extra "hands" are her actual hands? I thought they were part of the whole glove area, as per the proto photos?
If that's the case, I'll still be able to switch hands!

Ahhh there we go. We've come to understand one another haha. Yes the extra hands are just hands, not whole gloves haha. I didn't remember that the proto had full glove extras lolol
Yea that's what I was saying, you can still swap hands haha :p

Also on a side note, the pegs on all the new hands are super long. Especially Bullocks, so be careful when plugging them in!

Australian collectors - The 4 new figures and Clayface are set for release in Australia next week. (Clayface is $49.95 AUD v $43 AUD for the regular figures. Which is much cheaper than I expected him to be)

Australian collectors - The 4 new figures and Clayface are set for release in Australia next week. (Clayface is $49.95 AUD v $43 AUD for the regular figures. Which is much cheaper than I expected him to be)

I just got the 4 in Sydney - and they only have Xmas Joker listed for next week... no sign of Clayface. ARGH!

Where do you get yours?

Back