DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

still waiting on my Batwing BBTS preorder to show "in stock" , wonder what the hold up is ? they still have the batwings listed as preorder for November release

still waiting on my Batwing BBTS preorder to show "in stock" , wonder what the hold up is ? they still have the batwings listed as preorder for November release

They usually ship out preorders before they list an item as "in-stock".

Comic Cave, Hamburg (Germany) has the Batwing too. I have no space in my room it all, so I have no use for it. I so need an own flat.

When is that Girls Night Out multi pack coming out..next month?

No, Girls Night Out was re-solicited this month and pushed to February.

I finally took some new collection pics for you guys:
a243c00f5aee946063ed7f66bfee85d9.jpg

2004ab7c6dd76ec3db3cec74ada252a4.jpg

4bd728e4e5da41ea592ed91390950e5e.jpg

f8fb23f666a6387d92f76e25e4b55358.jpg

3a0b63f9e032c2cdea06dd05113ed506.jpg

6043624a169d78febfd6d5789288247a.jpg

I really enjoy how much this is constantly evolving to fit the space. :) You can see that Etrigan has already started the middle part being filled up too. I think Batman Beyond, Superman, and JL will go on wall shelves above/behind these or a Detolf next to TNBA.
I'm going to have to get clever with how I fill the vertical space inside the current cases too. I may do something similar to DCC's mini-diorama setup.

Glad they are indeed coming out this week - just hope that they are at my LCS as well :pray:

Have they announced yet if they will release some of the ones released in the New Adventures designs in the original designs like Croc and Ivy and such?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Have they announced yet if they will release some of the ones released in the New Adventures designs in the original designs like Croc and Ivy and such?

Ivy and Freeze were behind a press only room. Apparently just as mock-ups and not full prototypes. They are supposedly coming with New Adventures Catwoman and Riddler.

After that, we are completely in the dark as to the line up. The only remaining characters that would still need a Animated Series version, that already have a New Adventures figure are: Batgirl, Two-Face, Scarecrow, Bane, Killer Croc, and Baby Doll.

Sent from my Ornithopter using The Force

I mean I need Season 1 versions of Ivy, Two Face, Croc, Bane, and Scarecrow. Have they announced any of those.

I mean I need Season 1 versions of Ivy, Two Face, Croc, Bane, and Scarecrow. Have they announced any of those.

It's commonly known as BTAS,not Season 1,but no,no announcements have been made but I'd say it's pretty much guaranteed we'll see every villain from BTAS made eventually!

I just got my first few BTAS figures: Batman, Joker and Harley.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Hi guys...I'm a great italian fan and collector of Btas's action figures. I have pre ordered on Amazon.com the Ventriloquist, but I am also interested in Bullock and Clayface. Someone knows if these actions figures will be released on the european amazon stores (like .uk or .it ) or can tell me a reliable american site where to buy with less expensive costs? Thank u :)
P.s. I live in Italy

We might actually be getting Christmas Joker and TNBA Harley next week after all! Previews World has them listed on next week's shipping list:
deb804b88549f7d22f4fe0166db906ac.jpg

Can someone please post the DCC email where you can ask them questions? Thanks.

Hi guys...I'm a great italian fan and collector of Btas's action figures. I have pre ordered on Amazon.com the Ventriloquist, but I am also interested in Bullock and Clayface. Someone knows if these actions figures will be released on the european amazon stores (like .uk or .it ) or can tell me a reliable american site where to buy with less expensive costs? Thank u :)
P.s. I live in Italy
Hi Gianmarko, I'm italian too. Why don't you wait for Cosmic importing? They will sell that figures in every local comic store or online on amazon. You should just wait about 3/5 weeks from US release.

Back