DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Is there a check list of what has been released so far anywhere? Thanks in advance

Saw the YouTube reviews of the Batwing..it's too huge :horror

Saw the YouTube reviews of the Batwing..it's too huge :horror

Yup, it's like furniture. Which is why I'm looking at buying something like this for it.

tanner-round-coffee-table-bronze-finish-o.jpg

I guess BBTS didn't get the Batwing this week. Haven't gotten any emails from them. I'm keeping my preorder since I got it for $120 when it was first listed, but the wait is killing me.

I'm just collecting the original animated line, I'm really enjoying it! Only a few more to go until I'm all caught up! :yess:
It's been allot of fun going back and watching all the old episodes in order, it's been years!

Batman Animated.jpg

Lovely set up.

I dig that display, Skillerwhale!

*The content of this post has not been approved by Dreamland Comics Incorporated. This post is not a paid advertisement for Dreamland Comics Incorporated and is strictly the opinion of one satisfied customer.

I just noticed DCBS has my Harvey Bullock figure waiting for me along with Firefly, who arrived a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, I have to wait for the rest of the wave and Clayface before my order gets shipped :/ At least it cuts back on shipping cost to have them all sent together.

No new figures set for release next week according to the list from my LCS :(

Maybe next week....

Maybe we in Australia are just delayed this time around.

Although if so it would be the first time that has happened as we have matched the USA dates for the previous releases.

My gut tells me they won't be released anywhere next week but happy to be proven wrong!

I definitely will. Post pics if you end up making some ;)

That looks awesome! Love the barrel and Croc creeping around the light pole lol. Would be interested in seeing the whole setup. Don't think I've seen yours before, unless I'm just forgetting. SO many good ones here

Thanks Phantasm! Sorry totally missed this, here you go! I have to update my display next week to make room for the next wave. I may have to get another display table eventually lol.BTAS updated.jpgTNBA updated.jpgupdated full display cropped.jpg

Has anyone ever tried using Kenner TAS Robin's fabric cape on DCC TAS Robin?
I did last year, but forgot to post a photo here.

It looks ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!!

RobinDCC.jpg

Tried it again just now on my "Bat-Signal" Robin.
That half-plastic, half-fabric cape is just terrible. It looks like a piece of paper. LMAO

He also sits much easier inside the Batmobile with the Kenner cape.

Although Kenner Robin is a horrible figure (it's not even BTAS, but a reissue of the Returns fig), that cape is awesome.

Too bad Combat Belt Batman's fabric cape is too small for the DCC one.
I'll look for someone to sew a full fabric cape for one of my TAS Bats.

Try the World's Finest Batman and Superman two pack set. It was produced by Hasbro in the late 90s. The Batman is a metallic blue BTAS combat belt sculpt with a two toned black and blue cape. The cape was too big and wide for the figure and kind of loose, might be the perfect size for the DCC.

I just noticed DCBS has my Harvey Bullock figure waiting for me along with Firefly, who arrived a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, I have to wait for the rest of the wave and Clayface before my order gets shipped :/ At least it cuts back on shipping cost to have them all sent together.

If you want to ship Bullock now, you can email email DCBS's CS and authorize a one-time shipment. It's like 6 bucks for shipping.

Thanks Phantasm! Sorry totally missed this, here you go! I have to update my display next week to make room for the next wave. I may have to get another display table eventually lol.View attachment 305170View attachment 305171View attachment 305172

No problem! Oooh man, I love Catwoman swinging from that pole!!!! I need to invest in some flight stands, that looks so awesome. Is that a palette of cash between Croc and Scarecrow? Love your homemade accessories. Great display man! Haha right. My shelves are filling up now. I'm def gonna need another bookcase when Superman starts dropping. Not even sure where I'm gonna put the Batman Beyond set yet haha

WGD you getting the Batman Beyond or Supes packs?! I like the look of that cape a lot more. You're right, the others look like paper haha

Back