DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

View attachment 288041
Hey everybody, it's been quite a bit since I posted anything but I've been following this thread for a while and loving all the BTAS displays. I finally got my shelf and posters put up in my office so I thought I'd jump in and share.

Wow!
:rock

Where did you get that awesome Gray Ghost poster? :panic:

Yeah I was hovering over the trackpad and the refresh key all morning to get them. I think they were sold out in under a minute. I hate the stress of Mondo ordering.

Awesome display Philbo. There are a few stand out displays posted on here and yours is definitely one of them. Those posters look fantastic behind the figures.

Yeah I was hovering over the trackpad and the refresh key all morning to get them. I think they were sold out in under a minute. I hate the stress of Mondo ordering.

Yeah, that's why I haven't bought one, the stress in itself isn't worth it. Mondo has really beautiful work though, so it makes sense.

Loving seeing new fans of the line join this thread lately.
Hope you guys enjoy this ride with us!

:rock

View attachment 288041
Hey everybody, it's been quite a bit since I posted anything but I've been following this thread for a while and loving all the BTAS displays. I finally got my shelf and posters put up in my office so I thought I'd jump in and share.

Congrats on the fabulous collection! Those posters ROCK!!!! Seriously! Especially the "Nothing to Fear" one and the mug shots.

That's your office??? Maaaan, congrats on that too! Wish I could display my stuff in my office too! LMAO

Thanks! Here are some closer pics and a shot of the Mondo mugshots that came with the vinyl box set. View attachment 288051

I can see a Zelu-customized Harley there, huh? Very nice!

Wow! You guys have some amazing collections! I love you all share here! Love the display Philbo, please keep posting!

Does anyone sell or know where to buy pre-made animated Gotham dioramas? Don't think I'll every have time to make one.

Congrats on the fabulous collection! Those posters ROCK!!!! Seriously! Especially the "Nothing to Fear" one and the mug shots.

That's your office??? Maaaan, congrats on that too! Wish I could display my stuff in my office too! LMAO

I can see a Zelu-customized Harley there, huh? Very nice!

Thanks man! I'm an illustrator and a photographer so I work from a home office which allows me to put whatever I like around. That Harley was actually done by me but I greatly appreciate that confusion to Zelu, as I used his work as a guide when I fixed mine up.

two-face arrived today! :rock

the only thing I regret about this line, is not getting into it sooner. :lol awesome figures so far. I haven't collected small scale stuff like this since I was a kid, it's very nostalgic!

some pics of my humble little BTAS shelf:

24AA268D-22B1-46D8-86CB-5286C95CCB05_zps7rnqmxze.jpg

E950B485-C73E-4264-B9F1-FB12E87CFDD0_zpsv31zoanx.jpg

0AB51D24-810A-410C-8009-FFCB32046BD9_zps88jxyr44.jpg

View attachment 288041

Whoa! Gorgeous set-up, man. I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of jealous of that Mondo stuff. Especially the Vinyl Mugshots and the Beware the Grey Ghost print. Congrats on all of it. T'is quite beautiful.

the only thing I regret about this line, is not getting into it sooner. :lol awesome figures so far. I haven't collected small scale stuff like this since I was a kid, it's very nostalgic!

Looks great man! I like that you kept the accessories out on display too. I used to do that until the shelf started to get too crowded. Those things (especially Hot Toys) are too cool to just toss back in storage.

Looks great man! I like that you kept the accessories out on display too. I used to do that until the shelf started to get too crowded. Those things (especially Hot Toys) are too cool to just toss back in storage.

:duff

I don't do that with my HT's but for some reason I wanted to with these guys. :dunno :lol

Awesome pics, Zach. I love that Batman pose, and, particularly, the way they all look in that second pic.

thanks bud!:duff

who should I get next? suggestions... I need a Robin in my collection. :lol

thanks bud!:duff

who should I get next? suggestions... I need a Robin in my collection. :lol

Riddler's one of my personal favorites. Robin's amazing, too. I really want Gordon; he looks terrific, as does Ra's. Honestly, I'd say pretty much every figure is a winner, just depends on who you're feeling the most, at the time.

24AA268D-22B1-46D8-86CB-5286C95CCB05_zps7rnqmxze.jpg

E950B485-C73E-4264-B9F1-FB12E87CFDD0_zpsv31zoanx.jpg

0AB51D24-810A-410C-8009-FFCB32046BD9_zps88jxyr44.jpg

Weren't they going to reissue the two-face with the better joints :dunno

Weren't they going to reissue the two-face with the better joints :dunno

I hope they do, at some point, for consistency's sake, but, each time I've messaged DCC about it, they said only Catwoman and Batman, for now. Perhaps someday, though.

Back