DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Also found a pic of my collection so far. Going to have to rearrange in order to get the new ones in.

2ed3b5cf9d3f0857f09c5daa0dbd7486.jpg

can two-face's tommy gun fit in other figures hands naturally? also any word on if we're getting a joker with the top hat and long jacket? :duff

I was wondering about the tommy gun as well. DC Collectibles should release an accessory set that comes with machine guns, pistols, wooden crates, barrels, and whatever items we often saw on the show.

can two-face's tommy gun fit in other figures hands naturally? also any word on if we're getting a joker with the top hat and long jacket? :duff
I don't recall Joker ever wearing a top hat in the animated show. The only Joker coming anytime soon in the New Batman Adventures version of him. No hat or coat.

it's from mask of the phantasm, I also believed he wore it in "Joker's Favor"

a496ed7892167b0cc3f544bb982bec5f.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

it's from mask of the phantasm, I also believed he wore it in "Joker's Favor"

a496ed7892167b0cc3f544bb982bec5f.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

This one has to come. Best Joker ever, comic book or animated. The trench coat, hat and tommy gun is iconic. DCUC never gave us one and that was guaranteed money left on the table. This version of Joker is one of my top 3 wish listed figures for this line.

DC Collectibles did an icons version I believe? not sure if it made release yet, an Aparo based figure I believe? I had thought of picking that one up.

I was wondering about the tommy gun as well. DC Collectibles should release an accessory set that comes with machine guns, pistols, wooden crates, barrels, and whatever items we often saw on the show.

Great idea. Maybe some show specific items too? Jokers bomb from Harley quinade etc

That could have been the version of the Joker that they packed in the Mad Love set.

That could have been the version of the Joker that they packed in the Mad Love set.

Then they wouldn't have been able to force some of us into buying a duplicate. Same with the Batsignal set

I'd only want the trenchcoat Joker if he came in an accessory pack like the Batman one. With extra heads without hats. Plus a Jetpack we could attach to the single Card Joker. Along with a missing tooth head to go with it, plus some playing cards and other trinkets of his

If they make a pre-1997 Joker with trenchcoat and fedora and give him his cane, knife, and joy buzzer from that scene in Phantasm, I'll be as happy as a clown.
jnrZWoG.gif

It can indeed! I tried a while back with Joker :)

Sweet. Hopefully DC Collectibles will release some henchman to go with more tommy guns.

If they make a pre-1997 Joker with trenchcoat and fedora and give him his cane, knife, and joy buzzer from that scene in Phantasm, I'll be as happy as a clown.
jnrZWoG.gif

think the next "expressions" pack will be the Joker? good chance I think.

It can indeed! I tried a while back with Joker :)

:rock thanks bud, that looks really great. I think Two-Face will be my next in this line if I can find him for a little cheaper.

I'd take those and a Rhino and Mugsy 2 pack in a heartbeat.

I also want Jokers gang from Batman Beyond and Return of the joker

I'd be down to have the DeeDee's

Back