DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

AFI has their gallery up now too and we can finally get an idea of Clayface's size:
Action Figure Insider Galleries:

A good angle on the depth of Clayface:

Talia looks pretty dark on the left here too: :wink1:

A nice shot of TNBA Joker:

More close-ups on page 5 and 6:
Action Figure Insider Galleries: TF2016 - DC Collectibles Showroom (page 5)

So Clayface is pretty tall. Based on that image, he is further back than Firefly, so, I assume he's 8 inches tall. Maybe 9. I want to see detailed shots of his extras.

Around the 18:20 mark. Fletcher says they're going to be making the Batsignal and capes available separately. :yess:

I'm going to buy multiples of this Clayface. The BTAS version is my favorite iteration of the character. I bought multiples of the Kenner Clayfaces back in the 90s and a few of that great 4 horsemen DCSH/DCUC Clayface. Feat of Clay and Mudslide are some of my favorite episodes.

Wouldn't mind getting a "cheatburster" Batman variant (where Batman is struggling to break through Clayface's chest, or the "Oscar statue man" when Clayface goes into that chamber and gets that shell suit on him. He's up there with Mr. freeze and two-face as far as the sympathetic villains are concerned in my opinion.

In that video, Jim Fletcher said they talked about the Batman chestburster and how he'd still like to do it, if they do accessory packs.

I can't tell you how excited and happy I was when I saw the Batman Beyond three pack. I am such a big fan of the show and people listed who they wanted in this set that haven't been featured yet. I thought, "Why not Terry?", but Terry as Batman, Bruce, and Ace all in one set? I am lucky.

I'm really happy that Fletcher mentioned the wall mount for the Batplane. I'm also psyched about the single release of the Bat-Signal. The five pack still stings, but at least Ivy is a redeco, and I'll forgive them since I can get the Signal.

Bring on the Batboat in 2017! And the Batcycle!

And dare I say... Batcave?!!?!

Still sucks about the Batwing price though. In the video he said it's going to be $150 OR $175 (No more $100 mark), but doesn't know since it's an early model. Meaning $175 for sure lol. Cool to know they'll be releasing the bat signal on it's own though

AFI has their gallery up now too and we can finally get an idea of Clayface's size:

OMG Harley in the night outfit looks quite horrible... she looks to have Bane musculed arms... really? and christmas joker have no pupils... and that Supergirl... in the past at least the prototypes was good but now... sadly this line is going really down in quality :(

Very glad to hear they'll be releasing the Batsignal separately in the future, although I think we all kinda knew that would happen eventually. Also nice to hear Jim mention accessory packs, so they could be a possibility in the future too.

I really hope they go with the wall mount for the Batplane vs the floor stand. It would definitely be the better display option.

I ordered the MOTP two pack from Amazon and it showed up over the weekend. Thankfully got the Bat with painted teeth, so I'm wondering if its been corrected from here on out.

Very glad to hear they'll be releasing the Batsignal separately in the future, although I think we all kinda knew that would happen eventually. Also nice to hear Jim mention accessory packs, so they could be a possibility in the future too.

I really hope they go with the wall mount for the Batplane vs the floor stand. It would definitely be the better display option.

I'm more interested in a floor stand. If its stable enough, I'd rather use that on too of my detolf than mount the Batwing on my wall.

1455454286-125.jpg

1455416660-33.jpg

Looks better than the other sculpt but still think the figure needs work.

Sorry if it's been asked but Catwoman appears as pre-order on The Toy asource. Does it means it's being re-released?

Sorry if it's been asked but Catwoman appears as pre-order on The Toy asource. Does it means it's being re-released?

Yeah, it's supposed to be re-released with stronger plastic, better paint apps, and without the visible pins where it's articulated at the hips. I think it's due out in March.

They did Devito Penguin in 1/4 and hinted in a video that they may be doing 7 inch of him... They are working an an Returns Catwoman set to reveal her at SDCC or before.

Oh, my God!!! Really????

I'll buy them all!!

This DCC Batman: The Animated Series line is my final collection, but I'll make an exception and buy Neca's 89 Batman, Returns Catwomand and Penguin, and a possible Nicholson Joker easily!

YEEEEEEEESSSS!!

Talia's colour is dark purple!!!! :yess:

Which Batmobile is more accurate to the show? the original release or the new chromed out release with the batsignal ??

After watching the pixiel dan video I am so glad DCC will have the bat-signal with batman and robin as a separate set along with the batmobile set, its similar to what hot toys did with the DKR the bat set. ill be in for the two pack set.

Which Batmobile is more accurate to the show? the original release or the new chromed out release with the batsignal ??

The original release is more accurate.
The grills and wheels are not shiny/chromed on the show:

tumblr_lfmshbwTiq1qc021b.jpg

Plus, I personally didn't like the chromed wheels and grills on the "deluxe" edition - it looks weird.

just asked DCC if they could think of doing the phantasm set Batman head again with mouth closed. I'm excited what they'll answer.

Back