DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I blame it on the state we live in. Being in Florida, houses get hot quick, I have had so many figures shelf dive because the plastic got warm enough to start to loosen and warp articulation points.

The way you warp a figure back is put it under the hot water in your sink until the plastic gets soft then hold it your freezer for a few seconds in the desired position and it should snap back. I've never had it fail me yet.

The way you warp a figure back is put it under the hot water in your sink until the plastic gets soft then hold it your freezer for a few seconds in the desired position and it should snap back. I've never had it fail me yet.

Good to know. I've heard of the trick for alot of Neca's parts that warp straight from the box.

I blame it on the state we live in. Being in Florida, houses get hot quick, I have had so many figures shelf dive because the plastic got warm enough to start to loosen and warp articulation points.

It's such a shame that you live in hot and sunny Florida. :lol

Come and join us European freaks, we're guaranteed three sunny days a year. :D

That's two if you live in London ;)

Meanwhile, here in Texas:
13fd3bc86eb8b4d54145cde8524099f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's two if you live in London ;)

Three months of blistering heat and humidity in Ontario, Canada. Nine months of steel gray skies and cold. Broken up by two months of snow and ice. :p

Three months of blistering heat and humidity in Ontario, Canada. Nine months of steel gray skies and cold. Broken up by two months of snow and ice. :p

You have 14-month years in Canada? That's weird.

It's such a shame that you live in hot and sunny Florida. :lol

Come and join us European freaks, we're guaranteed three sunny days a year. :D

Hahah It sucks to live in Florida. Its great to vacation and leave, but being here full time can be a nightmare. Inagine sweating through clothes 15 minutes after a shower inside a house! When I worked construction last year, I would go through 3 shirts and 2 shorts a day sonetimes during summer.

As far as weather goes, I've been in -46 in North Dakota, and 112 in Jacksboro,TX. I've experienced it all. But, a collection not in direct A/C vents here, won't stand long!

Just scoped the previewsworld releases for 2/10 and nothing still! :(
Was really hoping to see that Mad Love pack listed! I'm fiending for some new BTAS stuff lol

Come to Spain, we've a good weather… and bring me a cheap Batmobile please!! :lol

More than anything, I just want to see some resolicited for Batman and Catwoman. I want to complete my TNBA Batfamily, dammit!

Lived in Florida all my life. If you're sweating after a shower and you're figures are falling, try using your a/c :p

Nice photos Batdag! That Batmobile is still a thing of beauty. I look at mine literally every day. So happy they branched out into vehicles aswell as the figures.

Nice photos Batdag! That Batmobile is still a thing of beauty. I look at mine literally every day. So happy they branched out into vehicles aswell as the figures.

LMAO! Me too! I stare at mine for minutes everyday - such a pleasing view. lol

Well, not quite everyday... I've been having my bedroom renovated since last week, and I'm at my grandma's apartment this week.
I'll only be back home next week.

I'm missing my Batmobile so much!! LOL
And also the figures.

Took a couple of photos of the car, just to easy the pain. LOL

I put all of my collections into big boxes.
Wraped the Batmobile in a big soft blanket to protect it from scratches. *paranoid*

Damn, that Batmobile is sweet.

Back