DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

So DCC revealed official solicits for July today (as someone here mentioned earlier that they would), but no new figures were revealed on there. Perhaps they are waiting until ToyFair as they said they would to reveal the new Animated Series figures.

Thanks for the heads up, SFA!

Do you guys think that DCC might be releasing the already-announced figures earlier so they can release more figures in 2016?

See, the Phantasm 2-pack is being released a month earlier, and still in 2015. Maybe the Gordon wave will be released way earlier too?

That would give DCC more months to release more Batman Animated figures in 2016.

I'm totally in. hahaha

Wanted to see how this Batman would look with a draped cape and luckily his head and cape come right off just like the Batman/Hugo strange Secret Files Figure whichh has an aaawesome cape thats probably a little too detailed for this style but I swapped them out anyway and i think the result is pretty nice! Im really hoping they do this look at some point.

VfCXZMx.jpg

Just makes me wonder even harder why on Earth BTAS Batman didn't come with two capes. He came with no other major accessories that would have made a 2nd cape too troublesome . . .

Did you guys notice the 1/6 announcement from Mondo?
They'll be making 1/6 B:TAS

I got these two! Unfortunatly it's the exact same Batman figure and no extra capes.

bd75dc4071bcb31bef0f325b055fde96.jpg

2bff01e00df17a06f47fa4f4d82a58cb.jpg

more pics!

That's extremely disappointing regarding the Batman figure. I'm very pleased to see that Phantasm is the same height as Batman though, and looking perfect too!

Wow, they dropped the ball on that Batman by not giving him the angry face.

Phantasm looks great! and I soooo want her now BUT I don't really need another <same> Batman...

Time for some better pictures! I'm on my mobile and i can't edit the last post.
d7a38c1e2223690eae263812ab0d13dc.jpg
88235e7cd4fb358bda2e9a47de95518c.jpg

Ok, now I'm worried for another two pack.. the Mad Love, what crappy changes will they made to it?

Croc looks fantastic.

Is the phantasm movie poster on the back of the two pack?

Guys, it's the new angry Batman!!!

The teeth are there!!!

Zoom the last photo!!!

Aaaaaaaaaah

I don't see any teeth there. I think that's just the lighting I'm afraid.

I think it is the angry bats, the brow is furled more than the others and the mouth is frowning more. I think they skipped the paint for the teeth though, which isn't surprising with the line so far. Either way, a permanent batman for the bat mobile I guess.

I still don't see it. And don't forget Batmaster said it's the exact same Batman - and he has them in had.

Back