DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Thanks ...I did mention to them that it was more of a discoloration. They said that it doesn't show on the pic, even though is clearly there .

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

I would circle the area and include a photo of what it should look like

I would do that to. It is almost like that plastic is warped and was bent before being used for this. You know how if you bend plastic and you see the white pressure marks at the bend? To me it looks like that. Hope they fix it for ya.

picked up my Penguin, Riddler and Harley from the LCS today, they don't bring in many figures so these were ordered for me, but Penguin's box is heavily damaged (practically open) and Riddler's torn at the top, he's gonna get me replacements, Harley looks good though

So with those, I currently have the Batmobile, Joker, Robin, Penguin, Riddler and Harley
I have Man-Bat, Batman(TAS), Batman (NBA), Catwoman on order and that should complete my TAS
Not planning on getting Mad-Hatter, on the fence for Gordon... Ra's looks fantastic though

I'm trying to be disciplined with this line damnit, I wasn't going to get any of them!
Batmobile made me cave

Picked up Mad Hatter today, for me he had not been one of the most exciting figures to get but once I saw him in the shop today I was blown away. The sculpt is fantastic. The articulation is limited due to the coat of course but the paint and quality of the figure is up there as one of the best in the line by far. I am displaying him with Penguin's tea cup instead of the staff and he looks great in the cabinet with the rest.

And so concludes the 2015 DCC BTAS collection for me :)

Picked up Mad Hatter today, for me he had not been one of the most exciting figures to get but once I saw him in the shop today I was blown away. The sculpt is fantastic. The articulation is limited due to the coat of course but the paint and quality of the figure is up there as one of the best in the line by far. I am displaying him with Penguin's tea cup instead of the staff and he looks great in the cabinet with the rest.

And so concludes the 2015 DCC BTAS collection for me :)

Part of me wants to get the characters I'm not that thrilled about just to complete the set too... Gotta fight that hard since I know they're going to milk this line!

My LCS was sold out of the new wave yesterday. I checked impulsecreations.net, my usual go-to online store, but they were sold out also. However, I was able to pick them up through dreamlandcomics.com for $20 each with free shipping. I'm glad I can complete the Bat-team from TNBA.

Part of me wants to get the characters I'm not that thrilled about just to complete the set too... Gotta fight that hard since I know they're going to milk this line!

I know what you mean in terms of wanting a complete collection and my real test for that will be when Zantana comes out. So far she is will be my first skipped figure.

I do like the Mad Hatter and always loved the performance by Roddy McDowall, but at the time of announcement I was being more selective of what I would get and he had been a maybe/wait till sales, until I saw him and it was a must buy :rotfl

My LCS was sold out of the new wave yesterday. I checked impulsecreations.net, my usual go-to online store, but they were sold out also. However, I was able to pick them up through dreamlandcomics.com for $20 each with free shipping. I'm glad I can complete the Bat-team from TNBA.

How long do they take to ship?
I want to order from dreamlandcomics.com too, but I saw this on their website: "Please allow up to 10 business days for processing and delivery time".
And I was like what?!

They have really good prices.

They aren't milking anything

I know what you mean in terms of wanting a complete collection and my real test for that will be when Zantana comes out. So far she is will be my first skipped figure.

I do like the Mad Hatter and always loved the performance by Roddy McDowall, but at the time of announcement I was being more selective of what I would get and he had been a maybe/wait till sales, until I saw him and it was a must buy :rotfl

hahaha
Depending on how I display them I may cave on the others, I don't know yet
I'm holding off on opening the Batmobile until I have all the ones I ordered on hand

This is one of those shows where I'm all in. I can honestly say that I would probably buy a Sewer King with his pet alligators from The Underdwellers. I never understood why that episode got so much hate. As outlandish as it is, it's a pretty adult theme at work, and Batman's reaction at the end is fantastic, as is Conroy's delivery.

World's Greatest Detective, I honestly don't know. This is the first time I've ordered from them.

I got set of 3 figures yesterday (Harley, Tim Robin and Roxy) and here my thought,

Roxy is absolutely amazing! The sculpt is spot on and the rocket is great! I wasn't planning on getting her but I'm so glad I did! The only small issue I have with her is her knees are quite weak but much better thank The Creeper, Great accessories set and light up Rocket is a nice touch! (Awesome paint application apart from small dot on her helmet that can be easily fixed) Overall she feels like a deluxe figure even without the rocket.

Tim - Robin - another awesome figure. The head sculpt is great and articulation is pretty good. Paint app is fantastic on this one! No bleeding no issues at all. One thing that bothers me tiny bit are the sleeves - they should have kept it all black.

Harley.... this is definitely the weakest figure for me in the whole BTAS set! The head sculpt is bad! I'm not sure if this is just the issue on my one but her head is uneven! One of her cheeks is bigger than the other and it looks like she is holding something in her mouth (on one side) Paint application is horrible with bleeding everywhere and don't even get me started on her legs... What the actual **** the did with them... they are tiny and soooo skinny - lame. The worst part for me is the lack of articulation in her legs, FFS she is meant to be an acrobat and she can't even move her feet. I'm very disappointed with this figure and it makes me sad as Harley is one of my favorite characters! (Let's hope TNBA Harl will make up for this one)

The new set looks fantastic on the other hand and I can't wait to get them, especially Mad Hatter!

Yeah agree about Harley - such a let down and a backwards step for this line, compare her to Riddler or Mad Hatter and you would swear it was made by a different company.

Was looking at Roxy yesterday and agree she is fantastic, if she goes on sale I will find it very hard to resist sneaking her to my BTAS collection.

Another figure that is amazing is the new Bane figure, he is really impressive in person and is one of the figures that actually looks like he has just jumped off the screen. Maybe I could justify him in mt BTAS collection as well :lol

Zelu, I'm so, so sorry to hear/see that you got a bad Harley.

Your Harley clearly is defective and you should immediately contact DCC for a replacement. Her head is totally defective.

For comparison and proof, save this picture of my Harley and send to DCC along with yours:

Harleyhead.jpg

I look forward to reading that DCC solved your problem.

I haven't got to the LCS to grab the new figs yet. looking forward to mad hatter and nightwing.

Zelu's Harley doesn't look defective to me. It's just a chubby head sculpt with poor paint apps.

The Harley in that reference picture has the same uneven checks, and although minimal it also has bleeding of the paint lines too on the forehead and the mask.

Sadly it just an averagely made figure

I saw Bane today at my local CB store, and he looks great...one of the best figures so far. It's a heavy box too.

Km
I got set of 3 figures yesterday (Harley, Tim Robin and Roxy) and here my thought,

Roxy is absolutely amazing! The sculpt is spot on and the rocket is great! I wasn't planning on getting her but I'm so glad I did! The only small issue I have with her is her knees are quite weak but much better thank The Creeper, Great accessories set and light up Rocket is a nice touch! (Awesome paint application apart from small dot on her helmet that can be easily fixed) Overall she feels like a deluxe figure even without the rocket.

Tim - Robin - another awesome figure. The head sculpt is great and articulation is pretty good. Paint app is fantastic on this one! No bleeding no issues at all. One thing that bothers me tiny bit are the sleeves - they should have kept it all black.

Harley.... this is definitely the weakest figure for me in the whole BTAS set! The head sculpt is bad! I'm not sure if this is just the issue on my one but her head is uneven! One of her cheeks is bigger than the other and it looks like she is holding something in her mouth (on one side) Paint application is horrible with bleeding everywhere and don't even get me started on her legs... What the actual **** the did with them... they are tiny and soooo skinny - lame. The worst part for me is the lack of articulation in her legs, FFS she is meant to be an acrobat and she can't even move her feet. I'm very disappointed with this figure and it makes me sad as Harley is one of my favorite characters! (Let's hope TNBA Harl will make up for this one)

The new set looks fantastic on the other hand and I can't wait to get them, especially Mad Hatter!

Wow that jagged paint slop under the eyes and mouth of Harley is dreadful. Doesn't look like you found a decent one

Back