DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

LMAO at the fact that no one has been using the teacup with Penguin.

That is SO going to the Mad Hatter. :lecture
Hatter + teacup = win!

Plus, I'll also make a trio of paper "mind control" cards for him.

Anyone have the concept art of joker head that shows various angles of the head? Think I saw one a while ago but can't remember who posted it.

Nice photo, reminds me of : '' The Batman'' with the cape without blue but still with the grey suit. Even the glaring eyes sorta add on to that. Doesn't look half bad even thought the shoulders/chest aren't the same size as batman TNAB.

20151026_164425.jpg20151026_164620.jpg20151026_164746.jpg

What's up guys. With the cape-talk I wanted to do a comparison with my kenner figure in a TNBA cape *wich actually resembles the tas cape.

Also a shot of the old kenner stuff that I'm gonna combine with the Bat insignia lamp you see in the last picture and the new DC Collectibles stuff.

I'm gonna need a bigger cabin or just give up and fill my whole desk with them surrounding my tv. I also have some neon color changing lights that I wanna combine with the lamp. Because I can turn it blue for batman green for riddler. When I figure it out I'll post some pictures. First I'm gonna save some money for the batmobile though. Should be around 170 euro's. Because it's pretty big I'm gonna need to own that monster first. XD

Sorry for the bad pictures. I can only use my phone and needed the sunlight so robin looks like a carrot.

Kenner stuff to check out: my batcycle without batman. my bruce wayne face combat-belt batman

My cape and cowl from the quick change bruce wayne broke because of old age so even though I'm not much of a Nolan fan I loved the broken mask movie poster for rises so I decided to use it like that and not throw it out. I put some thought into my setup but I really hate that beige cabinet it's all set up in. It's just so ugly. One of my other ideas was to try and set it up like people do for their snakes. They recreate brown rock-like material on the walls. Figured I'do the same but in blue and grey. I looked it up but for the price and effort I rather do someting different. Perhaps one of you will like the idea though.

Also:
Riddle me this: what is soft, meant to feed baby's and loved by most guys.

View attachment 219515

What's up guys. With the cape-talk I wanted to do a comparison with my kenner figure in a TNBA cape *wich actually resembles the tas cape.

Also a shot of the old kenner stuff that I'm gonna combine with the Bat insignia lamp you see in the last picture and the new DC Collectibles stuff.

I'm gonna need a bigger cabin or just give up and fill my whole desk with them surrounding my tv. I also have some neon color changing lights that I wanna combine with the lamp. Because I can turn it blue for batman green for riddler. When I figure it out I'll post some pictures. First I'm gonna save some money for the batmobile though. Should be around 170 euro's. Because it's pretty big I'm gonna need to own that monster first. XD

Sorry for the bad pictures. I can only use my phone and needed the sunlight so robin looks like a carrot.

Kenner stuff to check out: my batcycle without batman. my bruce wayne face combatbelt batman and Riddle me this: what is soft round and loved by most guys.

AALIYAH for the win, man!!! :rock

Maybe gone, but never forgotten.

Dope collection, though.

Congrats on getting Bats sfa !

Roxy looks great but I wish there was a 2nd version of her without the rocket. I have no display space for that so I will have to skip her :/

Congrats on getting Bats sfa !

Roxy looks great but I wish there was a 2nd version of her without the rocket. I have no display space for that so I will have to skip her :/

Get one loose without the rocket on eBay later. :lecture

I got my Batman today so I tried this out. Unfortunately the TNBA cape doesn't sit flush to the BTAS figure because of different neck and shoulder shapes. This is the best I could get him to look with it:

Thanks for the attempt. Just as I thought, the extra cape was made more for the thicker chest on NBA version. It doesn't look too bad, just not resting right making the cape seem even shorter.

At least it's good to know that the head is removable if you attempt it because the one thing I like about the BAS cape is they didn't glue it down, just one whole piece that could move freely. I bet they did this so it would be easier to fit him in the batmobile

Hey thanks man, yeah love Aaliyah but the more important one out of those two posters would be Big Proof for me. He was actually in an Aaliyah video for her first album. In a crazy haircut hahaha.

have you all seen the 1/6 batman animated series style, suit, cape and headsculpt by tony mei? soooo good.

have you all seen the 1/6 batman animated series style, suit, cape and headsculpt by tony mei? soooo good.

Yup he's a genius.

Also I had no idea there was BAS soundtrack ( music from the episodes) just found it on ITunes, 6 volumes I now have in my Apple Music :yess:

" last Laugh " theme is fantastic

Tony Mei on Facebook buddy is the best link

Thanks, buddy!

I'm afraid I didn't like it.
Definitely, these characters don't look good with clothed suit... I don't know... Make them look like real people, you know? Lmao
And I didn't like the face sculpt either, I think it's the chin looking kinda fat, lmao

I searched and checked out other pictures of Jokers and saw some bad painting of the teeth, I now see what you guys are talking about.

Oh, and if people are still looking for manbat check out 1upcollectibles. I purchased mine there for under $25 shipped. I think they have 6 more left in stock. My lcs still has a few left but I don't feel like driving all the way down there, plus he charges $25 for it, but I save on gas, time and taxes.

I ordered Man-Bat from 1up today. They were the cheapest I've found lately. Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks, buddy!

I'm afraid I didn't like it.
Definitely, these characters don't look good with clothed suit... I don't know... Make them look like real people, you know? Lmao
And I didn't like the face sculpt either, I think it's the chin looking kinda fat, lmao

:lol I saw it like his influence was the way Bats looked like in episodes like Tiger, Tiger Buring Bright with the the thin face with long ears. I'm telling ya, you have to add the blue highlights for these customs because it's such a vital part to TAS look S1-S3, however abstract or detailed Bats appeared to be was always balanced by the mix of blue highlights :lecture

You can't just get the accurate cartoon look if you miss the blue highlighted elements

Back