DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

If you like the FB on their link for the Batmobile you will get a $4 off coupon.
That's right! I got that discount too! I totally forgot to mention it. Thanks for posting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still no word on UK...

:(

I know... It sucks! We still don't have Creeper officially in stores yet, let alone Penguin, Ivy, Batman, Batgirl & Riddler. Who knows when we'll get them, or the Batmobile. :(

I got a reply from DCC regarding my email about distribution here in the UK, but there was nothing too enlightening unfortunately. Looks like we'll just have to wait it out and they'll come when they come.

BatmanRobinBatmobile.jpg
Batmobile.jpg

The guy who took these photos has a video on his Instagram account with the Batmobile running over the Riddler. LMAO :rotfl
Epic!
@ryanscomic

That's right! I got that discount too! I totally forgot to mention it. Thanks for posting!

How accurate is their inventory? Looks like they are already sold out. Last night they had 44 in stock.

Man, seriously... That first picture...

The *****ing seatbelts, Batman & Robin both inside the Batmobile, the lights.
*****ING SEATBELTS!!!!!!

I seriously can't thank DCC enough for this!

*****ing 23 years (since The Animated Series debuted) waiting for all of this!!!!!!!!!!
And this is finally REAL!!!!!!!!!

I'm seriously sitting on the ground and playing with them all day when I buy them!

Anyone know when animated series batman will be in stock at BBTS??

Order shipped! Stellar deal!
7fe80962819c93a359bb012a1c5bb7c8.jpg

Screw it freaks decided to get the batmobile and Robin , should have both soon

Amazing. Im totally stealing that Joker pose when I get mine, did you repaint his face or is the lighting making it look extra creepy?
I added some black around the eyes and touched up his hairline.

Getting this Batmobile, Batman and Robin is a landmark moment in the life of any BTAS fan.

Congrats!

Deal of the Year. Congrats!

I know it is and I can't complain got both at a great deal. I just really don't go for the vehicles.usually for the price and no space. But I liked this batmobile design so much during the the original series run on Fox and I missed the Kenner version, so I think this will be a collectible that I can't pass up. I can't remember if the Kenner version had the light up functions. Have to YouTube it

I know it is and I can't complain got both at a great deal. I just really don't go for the vehicles.usually for the price and no space. But I liked this batmobile design so much during the the original series run on Fox and I missed the Kenner version, so I think this will be a collectible that I can't pass up. I can't remember if the Kenner version had the light up functions. Have to YouTube it

No, it did not have.
It had that useless and stinky "lauching persuit jet" feature, did not even fit two figures and the cockpit didn't open the right way (sliding, as it should).

Seriously, that jet would always have me mad, because it doesn't exist in the show. LMAO
Let alone not being able to put both Bats and Robin inside.

I got my set of the new figures today and here are my thoughts...

The Riddler - he is absolutely stunning! The sculpt is perfect and he looks like he just stepped out of the screen! No issues with him whatsoever and I think he is my favorite figure in this line so far!

Batgirl - Again the sculpt is very good bit here I have few nitpicks: her hips are a bit too small comparing to the rest of the legs and the head feels a bit large, having said that she is out of scale with Poison Ivy who not only taller but also bulkier. The articulation is pretty good and there and no major paint issues with my one but I don't like the fact the eyes are joining with the bottom part of the mask without showing the skin (Like in the show)

Bataman - I am so torn with him!! In some angles he looks fantastic but others the head sculpt is off and rather disappointing... As soon as you tilt his head down you will see this weird angle of his eyes (you can see this pretty good on the latest photo with Robin in the Batmobile that World'sGreatestDetective posted on page 449) His legs are pretty long comparing to the rest of the body and the fact that he doesn't have the boots articulation feels lazy and bothers me a lot! It's great figure overall on really worth the money but I wish they work on the head sculpt a bit more. I'm sure we will see few more versions of Bats in the future but for now head sculpt-wise Kenner is still better for me. BTAS Batman is slightly taller than TNBA and this make Robin next to him look like 13 year old boy... I still love the figure and I'm so glad DCC is making this line but I'm perfectionist when it comes to my figures and I see a bit of room for improvement here.

I don't want to upset anyone this is just my honest option about this set :)

Order shipped! Stellar deal!
7fe80962819c93a359bb012a1c5bb7c8.jpg

Nice! I think I have to wait for their next shipment which they said is Monday. I still haven't received a shipment email.

I got my set of the new figures today and here are my thoughts...

The Riddler - he is absolutely stunning! The sculpt is perfect and he looks like he just stepped out of the screen! No issues with him whatsoever and I think he is my favorite figure in this line so far!

Batgirl - Again the sculpt is very good bit here I have few nitpicks: her hips are a bit too small comparing to the rest of the legs and the head feels a bit large, having said that she is out of scale with Poison Ivy who not only taller but also bulkier. The articulation is pretty good and there and no major paint issues with my one but I don't like the fact the eyes are joining with the bottom part of the mask without showing the skin (Like in the show)

Bataman - I am so torn with him!! In some angles he looks fantastic but others the head sculpt is off and rather disappointing... As soon as you tilt his head down you will see this weird angle of his eyes (you can see this pretty good on the latest photo with Robin in the Batmobile that World'sGreatestDetective posted on page 449) His legs are pretty long comparing to the rest of the body and the fact that he doesn't have the boots articulation feels lazy and bothers me a lot! It's great figure overall on really worth the money but I wish they work on the head sculpt a bit more. I'm sure we will see few more versions of Bats in the future but for now head sculpt-wise Kenner is still better for me. BTAS Batman is slightly taller than TNBA and this make Robin next to him look like 13 year old boy... I still love the figure and I'm so glad DCC is making this line but I'm perfectionist when it comes to my figures and I see a bit of room for improvement here.

I don't want to upset anyone this is just my honest option about this set :)

https://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t115/zelu1984/bats_01_zpsfph0bo0l.jpg
https://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t115/zelu1984/bats_02_zpsqex3guvj.jpg
https://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t115/zelu1984/bats_03_zpsvsqzipfa.jpg

Congrats on getting them all safely, Zelu!!

Pretty fair review. Agree with everything.
I'm glad you like them all.

Regarding Batman, I agree with what you said.
In all these years I've been collecting figures, I've learned that every figure has that best angle that will favor it most, and some that will not. But that doesn't disquilifies them - by no means!
And I'm glad you think the same way I do and sees that too.
Like you said, Batman is a great figure, but there's room for improvement, yes - but that doesn't disqualifies this great figure.
I really, really love this figure and I'm hyped to get it soon, but I've e-mailed DCC suggesting they improve the head for the upcoming Phantasm 2-pack.

Hope you enjoy them all.

Thanks World'sGreatestDetective! I can't wait to take some awesome photos of these! Sadly I'm working this weekend so this will have to wait a bit but photos are coming! :D Overall it's a great set and I can't wait for new BTAS figures to be announced!

Back