DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What?s different?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Other than the cel shading, from the waist up, it's the same as the first release. From the waist down though, it has different hip and knee articulation.

Other than the cel shading, from the waist up, it's the same as the first release. From the waist down though, it has different hip and knee articulation.

I?ll have to look them up ? I never collected this line in any great number, just have the deluxe Batmobile and the Batman Expressions pack.

Had a couple of others but sold them off a while ago.

so just to make sure this is a re issue of the first version with different boxing right? i have the very first re issue but the leg broke and have the batsignal variant also that came with robin, this orange box is just a newer one? sorry for asking twice but haven?t really kept up with this line as much as i should and now i?m paying the price.

the only villain i bought was just catwoman for old times sake

so just to make sure this is a re issue of the first version with different boxing right? i have the very first re issue but the leg broke and have the batsignal variant also that came with robin, this orange box is just a newer one? sorry for asking twice but haven?t really kept up with this line as much as i should and now i?m paying the price.

the only villain i bought was just catwoman for old times sake

Not a straight reissue. Leg articulation (hips, knees) is different. also, cel shading throughout.

821502b78a92b10bf8a6a2780ba6815e.jpg

b1781c8ac04545d61f6a9f18652e2dec.jpg

2b6e0882aee945a616e77187fe00b685.jpg

Not a straight reissue. Leg articulation (hips, knees) is different. also, cel shading throughout.

Good to know thank you so much, a much better alternative than the Mcfarlane version.... I still refuse to buy it, it?s just so big and way off on proportions plus i need another batman anyways since my first reissue?s leg pegs completely broke

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I ended up putting the original release Ivy head onto the new release body. Looked better to me.

Yeah that one doesn't look a whole lot better to me. I think Poison Ivy and Batgirl need a new head sculpt. I don't know what it is about that Batgirl figure but it just doesn't look right. Something in the eyes.

Yeah that one doesn't look a whole lot better to me. I think Poison Ivy and Batgirl need a new head sculpt. I don't know what it is about that Batgirl figure but it just doesn't look right. Something in the eyes.

It's because the color of her skin around the eyes got a tad darker due to black paint of the mask and eyelashes... if you clean it off/lighten up, it looks great. Zelu and I did that, you can check it on his Instagram page. Also her lipstick needs a bit of cleaning too.
If you have that skill, do that. Of course the hair, too - must be modded.

All that done, and you get a great Batgirl fig.

what?s the release date on these bad boys?

I don?t know about you guys but having Kevin conroy do shot outs for you or your friends to compliment your collection would be an amazing gift for anyone here!!! Almost all of the power rangers are there hahaha

https://www.cameo.com/realkevinconroy

Unfortunately, they're not due out until August now. [emoji853]
83535fa83fb906e04093a675dab467a6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back