DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I SO need a NBA hatter, penguin, Clayface, calendar girl, Alfred and the guys of the gcpd

Guys, one of my preferred secondary villain, Charles Rhino Daily :clap D2C193A6-BCF9-41B8-87BD-AC2426C13506.jpg

DUDE! That's amazing!! [emoji54] Beautiful work on him- what a great conversion on that head! [emoji122][emoji122]

Do I see a fantastic Roland Daggett in there too? Do you post your work elsewhere? These are really great and I want to see whatever you make!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

DUDE! That's amazing!! [emoji54] Beautiful work on him- what a great conversion on that head! [emoji122][emoji122]

Do I see a fantastic Roland Daggett in there too? Do you post your work elsewhere? These are really great and I want to see whatever you make!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Usually I don’t post my work elsewhere, only here. Thank you for your support :wink1: I still have to improve my skills
3E9FAFF2-7B08-4652-959D-D910B857E369.jpg

Guys, one of my preferred secondary villain, Charles Rhino Daily :clap View attachment 481779

Great job on these buddy! It's nice to see someone else making customs of less know characters! I love it! Who did you use as a base for Dagget and Rhino?

Speaking of customs I tried to do something diofferent. This is my Batman Movie x Batman the Animated Series characters :D

Amazing work! Do you paintbrush or use a lot of masking tape? Mannnn that?s better than a lot of production pieces like agonistes86 states!!! Seriously amazing paint matte applications

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Holy ****ing ****, that’s cool, Zelu! I would buy the **** out of those. Plan on doing any others? I’d love to see Two-Face and Riddler from Forever.

Great job on these buddy! It's nice to see someone else making customs of less know characters! I love it! Who did you use as a base for Dagget and Rhino?

Speaking of customs I tried to do something diofferent. This is my Batman Movie x Batman the Animated Series characters :D

REP'd! I would buy the hell out of those Returns customs. But I don't think you take commissions or you'd never have a moment to yourself. ;)

Yup, I’d buy those in a heartbeat. Especially the Jack Joker and Returns Catwoman. I was scrolling through and I actually thought those were actual production figures that were coming out, but DC Collectibles would never have the talent or energy to produce something as nice as those.

The expressions and likeness for the Nicholson and Keaton are perfect. That paint work, man, all four of them just pop. Very nice. You really captured something special there. Great designs. Now I’d love to see a Batman movie animated series or something.

If you’re ever open to doing commissions of those, I have an extra Batman, Joker, Penguin and Catwoman with your name on them.

Those are truly art pieces with a great sense of design. Well done.

Holy crap, those are awesome.

Makes me think that this would make an interesting DC Animated Blu-Ray/DVD movie. Sort of like those Batman 66 cartoons they were doing only animated in the BTAS style and using the 1989 versions of the movie characters. Like a continuation of those movies or what happened in between movies. Maybe use Scarecrow or Harley Quinn. Maybe the Joker or Catwoman return.

Back