DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I do not collect statues (I only have a handful), but that Catwoman and mini Harley statue are calling me. I am definitely in for the unmasked Catwoman figure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think all of the Animated figures look good though that?s not saying much as Catwoman and TNBA Batman are nearly the same as the originals that I already own. I?m not a fan of the shading effect they started using though. I take a point off Catwoman for that but add one back due to the unmasked head which is nice. Not $20-$30 nice though to me. Still it?s a nice added touch. As far as Vampire Batman goes I think he looks really awesome. In his case ironically I think that the shading effect makes him look all the better lol. I?m still not entirely onboard with this new direction DDC chose. I certainly believe they were running out of gas with profitable characters strictly from the BTAS and TNBA series but I still think they pulled off the road a little early. There were a few reasonable characters left in the tank.

That new Poison Ivy statue confuses me, her legs are green along with her bare feet, but the top half is flesh-colored. Looks odd.
It's based on Frank Cho's artwork, and I've seen several covers by him where Ivy's colored like that. I blame Cho. Cho is a dip****.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

IMG_9484.jpg Put up a shelf from IKEA the other day and managed to get most of my animated series collection onto it. Might need to expand for the future but for now I'm really happy with it :D

That new Poison Ivy statue confuses me, her legs are green along with her bare feet, but the top half is flesh-colored. Looks odd.

Her knees seem to be melting as well.

DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Batman-The-Adventures-Continue-Thomas-Wayne-Batman.jpg

Batman-The-Adventures-Continue-Batgirl.jpg

Batman-The-Adventures-Continue-Tim-Drake-Robin.jpg

Batman The Adventures Continue Action Figures:

Robin
The Joker
The Batman Who Laughs
Batman v.2
Catwoman
Vampire Batman
Talon (NY Toy Fair reveal)
Thomas Wayne Batman (NY Toy Fair reveal)
Batgirl (NY Toy Fair reveal)
Robin (Tim Drake) (NY Toy Fair reveal)

Batman The Animates Series Action Figures:

Christmas with The Joker (Metallic Variant) (NY Toy Fair reveal)

Sorry to say I’m not overly impressed.

Thomas Wayne looks cool enough but once again he’s not a figure that was high on my want list by any stretch.

We’ve got an awful lot of evil looking Batmen coming lol.

for now, we have:
Batman, Catwoman, Robin (x2), Batgirl, Joker, Harley, Batman Who Laughs, Deathstroke, Talon, Red Hood, Hush, Armored Batman, Azrael batsuit, Thomas Wayne Batman and Vampire Batman.

I really hope for:
Mad Hatter (TNBA), Hugo Strange (new design), Black Mask, Deadshot, Solomon Grundy
and of course,
The Main Man
maxresdefault.jpg

for now, we have:
Batman, Catwoman, Robin (x2), Batgirl, Joker, Harley, Batman Who Laughs, Deathstroke, Talon, Red Hood, Hush, Armored Batman, Azrael batsuit, Thomas Wayne Batman and Vampire Batman.

I really hope for:
Mad Hatter (TNBA), Hugo Strange (new design), Black Mask, Deadshot and Solomon Grundy

Also hoping for Solomon Grundy, Lobo, Deadshot, and Black Mask. Ra's Al Ghul in suit and tie would be great, too.
And if they can find a way to work in Shriek and Blight from Batman Beyond, too, that'd my year.

Last edited:

Why the **** are they rereleasing Tim and Barbara? Unless I'm missing something

I really hope for:
Mad Hatter (TNBA), Hugo Strange (new design), Black Mask, Deadshot, Solomon Grundy
and of course,
The Main Man
maxresdefault.jpg

What, no Batman, Batman, or Batman? :wink1:

Back