DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Can anyone help me out with a wall mount for the batmobile?

My thought is to pick up one of those garage wall padded utility hook but I was hoping someone knows which one works the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the Batmobile looks best displayed on a flat surface. Do you mean the Batwing/ Batplane?

I think the Batmobile looks best displayed on a flat surface. Do you mean the Batwing/ Batplane?

Nah, i meant the batmobile, gotta use the batmobile shelf for other stuff, was thinken of having it look like it was driving on the wall

DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Nah, i meant the batmobile, gotta use the batmobile shelf for other stuff, was thinken of having it look like it was driving on the wall

That is actually a very unique idea. I like it!

those 3M velcro stickies could be an option? Just be sure to use enough to securely hold it up
I've used it for some pretty heavy picture frames with no issues

Should we expect any new figures in a couple of weeks at the New York toy fair?

I once mounted the smaller Kenner version of this Batmobile on the wall because of the lack of space and it looked pretty cool, like art!

I hope at NYTF we see some new figures. Whatever happened to the STAS teased a year or two ago :dunno

My BTAS set up, I also have the bat cycle and a few figures. This is how I display the Batmobile and Batwing.
8fbcb66d5627b60d5781a929d24f75dd.jpg

Gotta find a better way to display my Batwing, which is literally throwing shade on my figures!
2B2BFD86-1C0D-4E53-8BC3-470D68912DE0.jpeg

My Batmobile, Batcycle and Roxy Rocket aren?t any better off in their real estate:
8BD62A5E-6E0A-433B-A1A9-D38514992E53.jpeg

Last edited:

Very nice! I fear having to rebuy a few apology repainted heads starting with this Catwoman release, but I like how they're sweetening the deal with the Selina head. [emoji122][emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Apology repaints. :lol

That Catwoman looks cool, but I wish they'd made an expressions pack for her. It's too bad they likely won't do those anymore.

DC Collectibles, if you're listening, please give us Sid the Squid. :monkey2

They really look great but I’d still like some more characters from the actual Animated shows.

Hopefully we see more at TF and SDCC

I’m still waiting for a new STAS line

Mcfarlane’s take needs work

Mcfarlane?s take needs work

I don?t know about anybody else but it seems like the new McFarlane figures are just sitting on the shelves in my area. The first batch that hit the pegs in my area seemed to fly off the shelves but now they?ve stagnated. Every few days I?ll count the number of each figure on the pegs and it seems to remain the same. I also took a few pics at the stores and it seems like at least some of them are the exact same figures (judging by their distinct positioning inside the boxes) not restocks. In one case the order of the figures on the peg seems to remain the same as if no one is even rifling through them which is really odd. It?s not necessarily exclusive to these figures though. There are at least 5 other toy lines I can think of that in the last 5 years just seem to be dead on the pegs particularly at Target. This line seems way too new to have a hit a wall already. I don?t personally think they look all that great but I can?t imagine no one else since the first group of buyers have no interest in these.

So we have two figures to look forward to, Catwoman and Batman again? Well it's better than nothing I guess.

Back