DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Canceling the figures after review samples went out would not make much sense.

Last edited:

DCC's Instagram says that they'll be out next Wednesday.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Why do I get the feeling the source of this rumor might have been Amazon...

IDK but I’d sooner believe THE Adventure Continues figures were cancelled. I already have the originals so I’m not personally worried but even if I had the new ones on preorder I wouldn’t really worry. It’s pretty late in the process to cancel them now. Maybe postponed for reasons but not outright cancelled.

Just got notice from Amazon that Freeze is shipping soon...

Only other I have per-ordered is Ivy, but no notice for her yet.

Just saw an in-hand pic of single carded Bane on ebay, and they're on Diamond website for Arrival this Wednesday. They're coming :)

https://toynewsi.com/14-35112

Seems like the McFarlane Batman line is coming out soon? Surprised we haven't seen any pictures or anything from this line. Do we have a separate thread for the McFarlane line?

For those interested, Justice League Animated figures are up for individual preorder at Big Bad Toy Store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just picked up my set from my LCS, they all look great 👌🏻
Ivy/Bane/Croc/Freeze
Feels good to finally wrap up this series (provided I?m missing some and would grab others if they were made)
But good to have the main ones

Is the Ivy head the same as the original ? On some pictures the hair seems to be better but maybe it s just a proto

Is the Ivy head the same as the original ? On some pictures the hair seems to be better but maybe it s just a proto

I don?t have the original but here?s a zoomed in shot from my phone, first time uploading directly from my phone though so hopefully it doesn?t mess up

Attachments

• 379B37A9-38AA-4E91-A64F-B12D6BD16D51.jpg
    379B37A9-38AA-4E91-A64F-B12D6BD16D51.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 167

Okay let's try it from the computer...

IMG_9551.jpg

Dang... in that photo, the hair mold looks a little offset; like she is wearing a wig... Did the original look like that?

Dang... in that photo, the hair mold looks a little offset; like she is wearing a wig... Did the original look like that?

Yes.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

It looked exactly the same except the paint deco. Many people asked for a better face sculpt but dcc ignored those requests.

I like the new coloring on Ivy a lot more than the original... didn't expect the sculpt to change...

I picked up the Ivy and her head fell off out of the package. The neck is super short and I tried as hard as I can but the head won't stay on. I ended up just gluing the ball joint to the neck. I really wish DCC put forth that extra effort to re-sculpt the head cause this doesn't look anything like Poison Ivy.

Back