DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Tomorrow, my LCS is having 50% off action figures. I went in today and saw Catwoman in person. Both she and Batman look fantastic. I'll have to open them, though, and hope they don't have any awful QC issues.

Last edited:

Man, what the hell is going on? None of these look as nice as the prototypes. Catwoman looks like she has Down syndrome.

Seems like the best thing about this line so far is the accessories. That Isis is really cool and reminiscent of the kenner figure.

Edit: I love the red and black Logo, improves the card a bit.

Last edited:

thanks yankee.noob question how you get the pic of the video in your reply box?i suck at computer stuff

Use the movie icon and paste your url in the window box. Voila!

CmA0nmf.jpg

What do her eyes look like in person? Does there appear to be an error in the sculpt or paint or are those just her eye lids?

Thank you for the kind words. I dare say i deserve an action figure in both this BTAS line AND the Arrow line. Chop chop, DC Collectibles! Don't make me late!

Hopefully we'll get Catwoman for Thanksgiving.

Wonder if DCBS will wait till they get them all in, then ship. Or ship as they go.

I think that's the case since they still haven't shipped out my batmen. But I also can't figure out exactly how that do things. I have a shipment with a packing number listed on my account that has batman and catwoman, but also a dkr statue and capullo figure that were each from separate orders I placed.

Sigh now I got to hunt a catwoman that doesnt look too Chinese lol.damn my collecting addiction

Got her today... Just like Batman, I got one problem-free, so I am quite happy with her. Eyelids are a bit funky... but they look worse in blown-up pics than in person.

And Isis ROCKS.

Sallah

Very cool, sallah. You doing reviews on these figs?

Yeah... Just been slammed the past week with work/baby/holiday plans. We plan on recording both Batman & Catwoman tonight though. :)

Sallah

Nice sallah!.got mine an hour ago.good paint app.didn't have to drive all over to look for a good painted one.yeah in hand her eyes are not that bad.but in close up pics is a bit funky lol

Has your oldest son seen Batman yet? If so, what'd he think of it?

He did indeed... and he LOVED it. He has it on his ipod now and watches it all the time. He can't get enough of it. :)

Sallah

He did indeed... and he LOVED it. He has it on his ipod now and watches it all the time. He can't get enough of it. :)

Sallah

That's awesome, man. :clap How about your other son, he'll watch it when he's the same age as you and your oldest, right?

Have they seen any/all of the Nolan films. Did they like those?

Back