DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I've got another Batman Beyond custom to show and he's one of my new favorites. I've wanted a figure of him since the debut of the show. It's Bruce Wayne just before he retired! He's made from a TNBA Batman with the belt from Anti-Firesuit Batman.
f4a74bd5d3375417bbde93653fc7696e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I've got another Batman Beyond custom to show and he's one of my new favorites. I've wanted a figure of him since the debut of the show. It's Bruce Wayne just before he retired! He's made from a TNBA Batman with the belt from Anti-Firesuit Batman.

Looks good.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Very cool--great job with the bat emblem! All your Batman Beyond customs have been great, it would be cool to see a picture of them all together! Thanks for sharing these!

That’s really cool! Maybe consider adding an old Bruce unmasked head. I think that would look cool as hell.

Thanks guys!

playboy409- that would be cool but then I'd need to make another to be able to display both. haha

vasq0034- Sure thing! I've got a couple new ones in there now too. Pretty soon I'll move them to their own shelf because I have more customs planned for both sets.
813c1889252eeae8f2e7539d02b775b2.jpg

Thanks guys!

playboy409- that would be cool but then I'd need to make another to be able to display both. haha

vasq0034- Sure thing! I've got a couple new ones in there now too. Pretty soon I'll move them to their own shelf because I have more customs planned for both sets.

Fantastic display CaptSpock! Can't wait to see additional Batman Beyond customs :) Talia's custom is a great addition too!
Did you make the eye accessory for spellbinder or was that from another figure? Excited to see more of these!

Tried looking into the Gotham Rogues pack to see if it’s dropped any... Nope, gone astronomically up. I hope there’s another way to get those characters down the road. A rerelease perhaps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy crap, GCPD rogue gallery is going for $400-$500??? Is this for real?? I still have mine mint in box cause I don't have room yet. Should have bought 2 or 3 or 20 lol

Thanks guys!

Awesomness! Especially Talia <3

vasq0034- Yes, I made the eye accessory out of a spare waist balljoint from another line.
I have plans for ROTJ Joker, Shriek, Inque, "Lost Soul" Terry, and Derek Powers. I'm still trying to figure out Freeze, Blight, and possibly Bruce in that big armor that he fought Inque in.
I also have 16 more Superman figures planned, 13 TNBA, and 9 or 10 BTAS. (depending on what they give us) Needless to say, I will be working on these for quite a while.

zelu1984- Thanks! Here's a closeup for you.
1fa37931b5a097f7d16961efcbd10f1c.jpg

Thanks guys!

These are all fantastic!! Spellbinder in particular looks like an official product. Awesome!!

These are all fantastic!! Spellbinder in particular looks like an official product. Awesome!!
Thank you very much! He's definitely one of my favorites too.
Though, there is a new contender here that might be racing in for the top spot soon...

Those look amazing. I had to go back since I didnt realize they were customs.

Thank you very much! He's definitely one of my favorites too.
Though, there is a new contender here that might be racing in for the top spot soon...

Is it Shriek? Are you making Shriek? Tell me it’s Shriek! :lol

Is it Shriek? Are you making Shriek? Tell me it’s Shriek! [emoji38]
Ha! Not yet, but he is definitely on my list. He'll require a lot of sculpting, so he's going to be a little later.
I was actually referring to a certain Speed Demon. ;)

Thank you; that's the highest compliment I can think of!

The Flash is done! I decided to make his design from Speed Demons in case DCC actually does make JL figures. His head and torso are from G&M Batman and the legs are from the Superman in that line. He's one of my new favorites. :)
492c70f43b4308fe7fe5e86e736ccf49.jpg

Thank you; that's the highest compliment I can think of!

The Flash is done! I decided to make his design from Speed Demons in case DCC actually does make JL figures. His head and torso are from G&M Batman and the legs are from the Superman in that line. He's one of my new favorites. :)
492c70f43b4308fe7fe5e86e736ccf49.jpg

VERY nice work!

Seriously, right?! Here I am thinking SDCC stuff got announced or something. I am absolutely blown away by the quality here. :clap

There's an upcoming BTAS Heroclix set apparently and one of the figures is the "If You're So Smart" minotaur. Would prob be a good display piece for the Riddler -- maybe he reacquired the rights for Wacko Toys and released a minotaur toy alongside his Riddler-mids or something lol.

DfsV68nW4AEDpGK.jpg

Back