DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Round of applause to DC for the Montoya figure. It looks fantastic. Bane is good as well.

The deluxe packaging is terrible. Here's hoping they do an Arkham prison cell vignette that you can connect to each other to make a whole cell block.

Not sure what is going on with Freeze, but at least he comes with Nora's snowglobe!

And Superman looks great.

NYTF17_DC_Collectibles143__scaled_600.jpgNYTF17_DC_Collectibles144__scaled_600.jpgNYTF17_DC_Collectibles142__scaled_600.jpgNYTF17_DC_Collectibles139__scaled_600.jpgNYTF17_DC_Collectibles133__scaled_600.jpgNYTF17_DC_Collectibles148__scaled_600.jpg

So maybe the next set could be Scarecrow,Two-Face,LadyBat, and Hugo?

Well I had been out of home yesterday and today for work and I didn't see anything till now…

LOVE the Joker Expressions Pack, LOVE IT!

I think they did a great work with Croc, Bane, Montoya and Freeze.

The only problem with Batgirl it's her skin tone, the figure looks good.

I like the trench coat Joker but like you said he needs a better hat.

They fixed the nose of the MOTP Batman head??

Sin ti?tulo-1.jpg

And I would love to see in future a Harley Quinn Expressions Pack too.

I don't think they're going to make a figure of that. Model is too similar. Although it would be a pretty easy reuse of the mold.

I don't think they're going to make a figure of that. Model is too similar. Although it would be a pretty easy reuse of the mold.

At this point I'm treating this line like MOTU... I want everyone with a name in figure form. Give a GCPD Helicopter with piolet. Some random GCPD officers, SWAT members, Arkham security, random Goones, and add on features to the Batcave. Give me a batbike, bat boat, and eventually release some Kenner variants.

Someone else noticed that the number of Batman Expression pack is "01" instead of 41? Will there be a specific number for future expressions pack? So Joker should be 02, and who else? Robin?

Someone else noticed that the number of Batman Expression pack is "01" instead of 41? Will there be a specific number for future expressions pack? So Joker should be 02, and who else? Robin?

I like the sound of it in theory - but if it basically means all the original figures get duplicated, that's going to be a deciding factor on whether I get them or not. I don't need to be investing in dupes of everything - nor do I have the space!

I like the sound of it in theory - but if it basically means all the original figures get duplicated, that's going to be a deciding factor on whether I get them or not. I don't need to be investing in dupes of everything - nor do I have the space!

That´s why i mentioned that it would be cool to have a set of several character´s heads released in one single pack w/o figures.

That would be cool, but instead of giving us a pack for a single character with a dupe fig, give us 6 expressions + multiple accessories for 3-4 characters

That´s why i mentioned that it would be cool to have a set of several character´s heads released in one single pack w/o figures.

Exactly! Couldn't remember who said it earlier + too lazy to look lol

I'm really liking that "Eugh?" Joker head, as well as the maniacal/evil laughing sculpt. Will definitely get. I hope they work with the new trenchcoat hat, so I could have a MotP Joker.

Joker-Phantasm.jpg

...But the hat is probably part of the standard head. :monkey2

I gotta say, I like-love mostly everything that has been shown! To my surprise. Batgirl looks good enough, not total garbage, but passable and perfectly acceptable for me. The proportion improvements really help. She will look great with the rest of the BTAS bat family.

The only thing I still hate is the Bruce head in the expressions pack. They've failed to even attempt to make it any better. Whatever. Hard passing on that whole thing anyway. I have all the alternate heads I need already.

The rouges pack looks great. Well worth a discounted 130 down the road. Don't really care about the Joker expressions pack, because I prefer the TNBA, but I'll still likely get it because I just hate the first release. No problems here with the Batcave or Alfred. Wish they would have released the Batcave FIRST, because I sure as hell want that more than the Batmobile and Batwing I already have.

Happy and content. In the near future I'd love to see more Beyond stuff and a TNBA Batmobile. Batman Beyond has got to have at least one villain. Give us a future Joker!

Hopefully once the video walk throughs with DCC start popping up, they will explain the reason for Ivy's absence, and confirm wether Montoya comes with two heads or not. It would be great if they gave us info on the future of the line/what they've got planned too. They sometimes do that without giving away specifics.

Side note: They only need to do 3 more characters now before I can recreate my sig in figure form :yess:

She does, I saw the second head for her :)

I truly like everything they showed , except the bruce heads in expression pack. but I feel so let down , I really expected more I really wanted a gray ghost ,Hugo strange, clock king , Bruce Wayne , animated series scarecrow and two face , but make some gotham city police officers come on , batwoman,jet pack joker...do it dc collectibles...

Back