DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

OMG, there's Bane oh that video, and he is huge!

wow....I want buy all the new releases. OMG...I'm so excited. I need Batgirl Btas, GCPD pack and Alfred with Batcomputer...I'm super super happyyyyyyyy :yess: :hi5:

I'm gonna buy that batcave but I ain't got room to display it. But who cares? I need this!!

Pretty much. I moved last year and still haven't gotten around to unpacking, so, I literally have a wall of boxes; my Batwing accounting for a fairly large part of it, when it comes to this line.:lol

I'm taking Ivy's lack of a presence there as a very good sign. I figure they're either prepping her before tomorrow, or she isn't there because they listened to you guys and are in the process of fixing the issues with her, during this time.

I made this Caps for you. As you can see there are: Joker with machine gun (maybe expression pack?), Joker with trench, and cardboard batcave (will it be released with card board?) View attachment 324603View attachment 324604View attachment 324605

Sure looks like trenchcoat Joker! I really hope they don't do an expressions pack with another dupe Joker though. But why else would it be there :slap

Also Montoya definitely has an extra head in that instagram video. And bane appears to be holding a dumbbell

Little look at Batgirl and the "Deluxe" box LOL.

as.jpg

Jokers

jok.jpg

Someone had already pre-ordered the GCPD pack on BBTS?

I'm taking Ivy's lack of a presence there as a very good sign. I figure they're either prepping her before tomorrow, or she isn't there because they listened to you guys and are in the process of fixing the issues with her, during this time.

I just thought about it. I guess and I'm hoping she isn't there tomorrow because they are reworking on her, with her true debut slated for the SDCC in July (they usualy repeat their display there).
It's minor fixes (bang, chin and colors), so I believe it won't delay the release of the pack.

What's the Harley's Holliday art for??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG, there's Bane oh that video, and he is huge!

I noticed that too, buddy! He looks very muscular and is way bigger than Croc, which is accurate!!

Really happy about it!!

phantasm, did you notice it too? I know you were worried about his height!
:hi5: :duff

It's a new D.C. collectibles statue that's a picture of the statue

I noticed that too, buddy! He looks very muscular and is way bigger than Croc, which is accurate!!

Really happy about it!!

phantasm, did you notice it too? I know you were worried about his height!
:hi5: :duff

Man I watched that video like 15 times trying to catch all that I could haha. He looked good from the 100 millisecond glance I got of him! Lol

I want an accessorie pack that includes an unmasked Phantasm and a head/chest attachment for Clayface that has a Batman chestburster.

Sure looks like trenchcoat Joker! I really hope they don't do an expressions pack with another dupe Joker though. But why else would it be there :slap

What would be nice is if Trenchcoat Joker was also expressions pack Joker and it it would be even nicer if not only could you use the heads on Trenchcoat Joker's body but you could also put the heads from that pack on the current Joker's body that we all already have.

What would be nice is if Trenchcoat Joker was also expressions pack Joker and it it would be even nicer if not only could you use the heads on Trenchcoat Joker's body but you could also put the heads from that pack on the current Joker's body that we all already have.

They look like add-ons. Good eye!

They look like add-ons. Good eye!
Thinking back about it, how cool would it have been if they had killed 2 birds with one stone on the Batman Expressions pack? Meaning they could have made the body in that pack like maybe a Battle Damaged version instead of the standard body. Then if you wanted the different heads on a standard body, you could just pop them on the body of the original release, Phantasm release or Batsignal release body.

Back