DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I seriously doubt they'll confirm that. An announcement like that would seriously undermine pre-sales of the 5-pack. The best I'd hope for is, "We have no plans but maybe someday, if there's enough demand."
I agree. I hope they do see single releases but yeah I fully expect them to say they aren't in the plans at this time.

Speaking of Kevin, I e-mailed him about a broken figure (thanks to who posted that btw), and he gave me a weird response about how they don''t have figures to replace and dont do that kinda thing, and I needed to tell my comic shop to ask their distributor. Kinda irked me after seeing how many times online he's helped people with broken BTAS and Icons figures.
That's too bad :(
I did sort of get the feeling from his response to me last year that at that point they were already going to have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find me replacements. They did come through for me in great fashion however. Maybe Kevin just got too overwhelmed with replacements and finally decided to draw the line. I was hoping for you and the others that requested DCC's contact info for replacements. I hope the distributor can help you out.

I'd rather think of a happy Family pack. Maybe they could add alternate heads for replaying the murder scene too.

LOL That's actually a creepy idea if you mean add to the pack alternate dead people's heads. LOL xDDD jk

So, "Perchance to Dream" pack with old Martha, old Thomas, Bruce in his sweater with an alternate hatted head and grappling hook, Alfred, and Batman with an additional Mad Hatter head?:lol

Epic. Now I wanna see that, let's all email DCC hahahahaha

Zelu shared some more photos of the Girls Night Out 5 pack with me again to post on here. He was lucky enough to get hold of the set and open it up! Here are the pics:

IMG_3115.JPG
IMG_3116.JPG
IMG_3117.JPG
IMG_3118.JPG
IMG_3119.JPG

Speaking of Kevin, I e-mailed him about a broken figure (thanks to who posted that btw), and he gave me a weird response about how they don''t have figures to replace and dont do that kinda thing, and I needed to tell my comic shop to ask their distributor. Kinda irked me after seeing how many times online he's helped people with broken BTAS and Icons figures.

:/ Sorry to hear that, man. First time I've heard of that kind of response from them. Hopefully that doesn't become their norm. The good customer service when it came to replacements was one of the things I liked most about DCC. I would persist with it, personally. Mention seeing/speaking to many others who have gotten replacements if you can't end up switching through your shop. No reason anyone should be stuck with faulty product

Zelu shared some more photos of the Girls Night Out 5 pack with me again to post on here. He was lucky enough to get hold of the set and open it up! Here are the pics:

View attachment 321803
View attachment 321805
View attachment 321806
View attachment 321807
View attachment 321809

Thanks for the pics guys! Man... Supergirl looks like ass... :(

Thank you both :D
Is just me or Batgirl have different eye color? :D

LOL for the Livewire crooked eye! #DERPY

Thanks for the pics guys! Man... Supergirl looks like ass... :(

Wow really? I think she looks ok. I mean I still think she looks like Jodie Sweeten... that can't be all bad right lol? Live wire seems a bit short tho.

What don't you like about Supergirl?

Wow really? I think she looks ok. I mean I still think she looks like Jodie Sweeten... that can't be all bad right lol? Live wire seems a bit short tho.

What don't you like about Supergirl?

Her entire face is odd to me. Her cheeks look swollen, her eyes are like little slits. She looks like she got stung in the face by bees lol. That and her boots are still massive

On the plus side, Batgirl has her eyes painted blue this time :clap

Her entire face is odd to me. Her cheeks look swollen, her eyes are like little slits. She looks like she got stung in the face by bees lol. That and her boots are still massive

Yeah I did notice all of that myself. The boots are a bit large too. I'm still fairly happy with her though. She is definitely better than Mattel's 2 attempts at Supergirl in the Justice League Unlimited line.

WTF is Pamela's problem?

IMG_5886.JPGIMG_5887.JPGIMG_5888.JPGIMG_5889.JPG

IMG_5890.JPG

You try keeping an oversized head and set of hair upright on such a small frame of body and see how happy you are man!

You try keeping an oversized head and set of hair upright on such a small frame of body and see how happy you are man!

Lol I will post some photos when I get back home tomorrow :D

View attachment 321803
View attachment 321805
View attachment 321806
View attachment 321807
View attachment 321809

So Poison Ivy is much whiter... curious to see Harley side by side with the recent release. Not sure they're identical.

First, love the Super Powers collection. Sometimes I feel like selling off every Hot Toys, Sideshow, whatever figure I have and put it all into a MOC collection.

Same. Just got into SHF and MAFEX and im impressed with Harley's sculpt/3D printed face for a 6" figure.
Not too space consuming too... thinking of selling my HTs and go for 1/12 instead...

WTF is Pamela's problem?

Well it is a "Girls Night Out" pack...
... Maybe Pamela is the designated driver???

At least her eyes look better in this release. The original Ivy I have, her eyes look like she's been smoking some of her plants, if you know what I mean.

At least her eyes look better in this release. The original Ivy I have, her eyes look like she's been smoking some of her plants, if you know what I mean.

My kinda gal

Anyone else thinking we may actually be getting more timely releases this year? Beyond, GNO, Expressions packs already seen in packaging. That's better than last year already. Less than 2 weeks til toyfair... stoked to see what they end up showing!

Back