DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

My idea for a BTAS accessory pack :)

That is awesome sfa! I would buy that in a heartbeat. I hope they do accessory packs, it could be a great way to keep the BTAS line going as they dwindle down on characters. I would love to have some great plant accessories to go with the BTAS Poison Ivy once they get to her.

I would buy it just for Baby doll :D

I'd buy the hell out of that SFA. Everything in that set would be desirable.

Yeah, that's a great accessory set. Email that to DCC!

Thanks guys :D I think I will email it to DCC, and hopefully it will inspire them if they don't already have something similar in the works!

Hey guys, looks like I need some advice. Being in Asia, I might be one of the last in the world to get the Batmobile in stock, and I finally got a notice by my supplier (and I need to pay up the 50% balance too). I was wondering, should I keep the Batmobile or sell it MISB to get the newer combo pack one with the better grill?

Thanks for the opinions!

I guess it depends on if you're interested in getting the signal and figures that come with it and also if you like the new paint scheme. I will probably pass on the signal unless it just blows me away when it gets into people's hands, and I don't consider the cloth cape feature on the figures a must-have. I also prefer the paint scheme on the first release so I'm glad I bought it instead of the new set. Plus, the price difference the whole set and buying the signal and figures separately may not be worth the hassle of selling the first Batmobile to get the set.

I emailed DCC about wave 1 being rereleased,haven't heard back.

Very nice artwork SFA! You drew those up really well!

Honestly it would just depend on what version you want. They're going to be releasing the figs and Bat signal from the set separately, so it just depends on if you want the matte or metallic paint. Personally I prefer the original paint job more

I guess it depends on if you're interested in getting the signal and figures that come with it and also if you like the new paint scheme. I will probably pass on the signal unless it just blows me away when it gets into people's hands, and I don't consider the cloth cape feature on the figures a must-have. I also prefer the paint scheme on the first release so I'm glad I bought it instead of the new set. Plus, the price difference the whole set and buying the signal and figures separately may not be worth the hassle of selling the first Batmobile to get the set.

Hmm, I must have mistook the early enthusiasm (and remorse) of the announcement of the set for being the "superior" Batmobile then. If the difference are merely a matte grill and rims, plus if they were matte in the show then I guess I'll be happy to keep mine, which should arrive in a few days. Thanks for the advice guys! :duff

I've been waiting for price drops on all these figures, but are there any that I should get right now so I don't miss them? Any cheap sites you guys buy from?

My idea for a BTAS accessory pack :)

I love it!!! I would buy all but I don't know if the head of Batman BTAS is removable :confused:

Very nice artwork SFA! You drew those up really well!

Thanks!! :D

I love it!!! I would buy all but I don't know if the head of Batman BTAS is removable :confused:

Yes it is removable, but it's not as easy to pop off as the TNBA Batman head. Some hot water heats it up and pops it off much easier though.

Random question. Does anyone know if Big Bad Toy Store accepts gift cards?

I've watched a few episodes of Fuller House since it débuted last week on Netflix. So am I crazy or...
SuperSweetin.jpg
doesn't our new Supergirl look exactly like Jodie Sweetin? At least from the shoulders up lol.

I've watched a few episodes of Fuller House since it débuted last week on Netflix. So am I crazy or...
View attachment 249290
doesn't our new Supergirl look exactly like Jodie Sweetin? At least from the shoulders up lol.

Haha that's funny jacko! Stephanie was probably my least favorite on Full House, but dangg is she purdy now lol. 12/10 would display

You will. It may take some time, but DC Collectibles always writes back.

:goodpost: Yup. Just received a response from Kevin today regarding my broken Harley, a very nice long reply as well. It took about 3 weeks to get back to me but they always do.

You will. It may take some time, but DC Collectibles always writes back.

Just heard back,I specifically asked about all of wave 1 being rereleased with the improvements and he said they should be out in a month or two at retail,interesting thing is he didn't single out Batman/Catwoman,pretty much confirming all of wave 1 is being rereleased.

Back