DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

No sadly these were not allowed to be photographed :( I'm pretty sure we will see the official images soon-ish as they must have them ready by now. I hope we will see them before the next DCC event in Feb. (NYTF)

I really think we'll see them on or the week of December 21st. (based on DCC's solicit patterns and assuming they're not delayed from July) If so, that would be quite a neat Christmas gift! [emoji4]

They did have the female character from the opposite series style for the first five waves, but they broke the cycle with wave six where there are three BTAS characters and one of them is female (Zatanna). The character from the opposite series style is male this time, AND a deluxe (Etrigan & Klarion).

So I believe Clayface is part of the four-figure wave 7. It also makes it harder to predict what the next waves will be since they aren't sticking to a strict formula now.

EDIT: actually they broke the cycle with wave 5, where all of them are male.

Oh, true!!
I didn't notice the change of pattern, as I focus only on BTAS. :lol

Well, assuming the 3 men, 1 woman pattern still exists and the 3 characters from one series, 1 from the other pattern still exists too...
We should see Wave 8 with 3 BTAS figs and 1 TNBA fig. :lecture

Which rises the question: which characters from BTAS?
As I mentioned before, the line will be 1 year old, and Two-Face and Freeze should see their BTAS versions.
The third, I would say is still up in the air... Though I wish it's Ivy.

Two Face, Ivy and Mr Freeze would be a dream wave 8 for me. But then I'd also very much love a BTAS Ventriloquist & Scarface for wave 8 too.

If I were to hazard a prediction as to who DCC have put in wave 8, it would be:

BTAS Ivy
BTAS Ventriloquist & Scarface
BTAS Alfred
TNBA Penguin

Two Face, Ivy and Mr Freeze would be a dream wave 8 for me. But then I'd also very much love a BTAS Ventriloquist & Scarface for wave 8 too.

If I were to hazard a prediction as to who DCC have put in wave 8, it would be:

BTAS Ivy
BTAS Ventriloquist & Scarface
BTAS Alfred
TNBA Penguin

Killer wave.
Although not getting my favorite villian (Two-Face), I would be VERY pleased with that wave anyway.

Alfred is a must.
By the way, regarding Al's accessories, I would not like to see him with "buttler" accessories...
He's so much more than a simple buttler... Please, a Wayne Family portrait at least.

It's a tough one picking an episode for Alfred's accessories. I can see them going for just a random episode and giving him a feather duster and tea tray etc. since that's how he's most seen in the show.

For Ivy I hope we get some good plant accessories. The potted rose from her debut episode seems like an obvious choice, but I'd hope we get some of the mutant vines from that episode too made from a poseable/bendable material. And her wrist crossbow too of course!

@Battoys12, Your Harley looks great! Perfect paint from what I can see! :clap
Congrats! Share more photos later!

@SFA, Yeah... As much as I want different accessories other than just a feather duster and a tray, that's what I see DCC giving him, unfortunately...
Still good ones, though! I'll enjoy!

As for Ivy, her wrist crossbow is such a no brainer... I'm not even concerned. haha
It's like Catwoman's whip... Anything else is icing on the cake.
I'd like to see the potted rose and some other plants too, though.

Definitely Ivy with her Potted rose and wrist crossbow.

Another temporary display. I wanna go all black steps For now I'm using shelves from a DVD stand. Also want to do a Gotham city Background.

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, Battoys12!!! :clap
Congrats!!! :clap

Harley and Joker look incredible together!!!

Hope you can find your kenner Isis to put on Catwoman's shoulders. ;)

I like this pic! My Harley actually has a blueish ting to her white. My Daughter pointed that out when we were driving home. but the other paint is great. believe me I saw some bad ones.

sfa! thanks. Not as nice as yours but I'm working on it. Harley is great very happy with her.
On a side note I had to order a Roxy as the shops here in town only ordered enough for certain customers. Also found out Man Bat is still available to order so ordered him too. Should have them both in 3weeks or so.

I was thinking...
It is so great we're getting a new Batman (even if just the head) with the Phantasm 2-pack.

But why the Mad Love 2-pack Joker is simply a repaint?
Hideous idea.
Why not give him a new head or new body? Haley will have a new body. So why not Joker too?

I don't understand!
Hope they've changed it by now.

At the very least, I hope we get some good accessories for Joker in that Mad Love two pack. Something a bit more Joker like. He used some great stuff in the story, so I hope to see things like Joker-teeth (with note to Batman attached), his drawing board plan for "Death of a hundred smiles", the swordfish he whacks Harley with, his pistol, his knife.... and the hyenas too!

The Batmobile looks fantastic all lit up. I wish it could be wired with an AC adapter so I could leave it on longer without draining batteries constantly.

I haven't even put batteries in my Batmobile yet!

Back