DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I tried to change the hands for my catwoman. One of the hands pegs never left the socket and is now stuck inside of it. What can I do to get it out? I tried using tweezers but that didn't work.

Pour boiling water on that hand to soften the plastic and try tweezers again, I hope this helps,

Pour boiling water on that hand to soften the plastic and try tweezers again, I hope this helps,

The peg is deep in there. I could barely get a grip on the part hanging out. How soon after I pour boiling water on it could I attempt to pry it out? If this doesn't work, what else could I do besides buying another one. Is catwoman being re-issued?

Another one would be the hair dryer, the point is to soften the plastic to be able to remove this part.

The peg is deep in there. I could barely get a grip on the part hanging out. How soon after I pour boiling water on it could I attempt to pry it out? If this doesn't work, what else could I do besides buying another one. Is catwoman being re-issued?

She is, with better plastic and without the hip holes. She's supposed to be re-released in December.

DCC has already posted a pic of the new one:

Catwoman.jpg

after boiling it is it possible to insert a pin into the broken peg in arm, letting it cool down while in there and then trying to pull out pin hoping peg stays on end of pin? or just use a pin to try and dig it out, break it up to the point the small pieces will fall out?

good luck :)

Is the Mask of the Phantasm 2-pack still confirmed for January?

And Gordon and Zatanna, for March?

No delays for the 2016 figures at all?

Thanks!

Yes, so far there is no delay on these and I hope it will stay like that! We should see next volume or two in February at New York Toy Fair and I'm pretty sure BTAS Ivy will be there ;)

Thanks, Zelu! :hi5:

Yes, the next wave (#7) will have 3 TNBA figs + 1 BTAS, which will be a female character and, defenitely, it'll be Ivy.

If another wave (#8) is announced too, around the NYTF, it will have 3 BTAS figs.

Now, which characters?
The line will be 1 year old, and Two-Face and Freeze should see their respective BTAS versions. :lecture
Plus, wasn't BTAS Clayface spotted at this year's SDDC? I think he'll make it to wave 8.

We already know about vol.7

It's TNBA Harley, *Jetpack/Anti fire suit Batman and Firefly
+ BTAS Clayface

We already know about vol.7

It's TNBA Harley, *Jetpack Batman and
+ BTAS Clayface

So they'll change their pattern of 3 men from one series and 1 woman from the other?

The fact that the figs you mentioned were spotted doesn't confirm their waves... Or does it?

It's actually the "Fireproof" Batman from TNBA and Firefly. I really want to see the Jetpack Batman, though. Actually, that'd be a perfect candidate for an accessory pack.

whats the diff between TNBA harley and TAS harley? via google image search they looks the same. TNBA harley just has a more blu-ish face?

Also, picked up Harley today because World'sGreatestDetective had me paranoid that she'd be sold out.:lol Fantastic figure. I love the expression, and it's awesome to know that I have Batman and Robin and Joker and Harley. That's a pretty massive chunk of the TAS cast, in terms of importance, that DCC has delivered.

Thanks batfan, i was going to edit it but I'm on the train and i lost the signal :)

This is not a confirmation. Firefly and Bats can be two pack :)

plan on gettin harley asap as well, shes a must to go with joker! callin LCS in a min.....

whats the diff between TNBA harley and TAS harley? via google image search they looks the same. TNBA harley just has a more blu-ish face?

Pretty much the same as the rest of the TNBA differences, though Harley's are definitely less noticeable. She has the sleeker more "Timm-esque" pin-up figure, with a sharper chin, and that's kind of where it ends, as far as I can see, anyway.:lol As for the figure, it seems like she's going to have an alternate head as an accessory, as well, from what I read.

It's actually the "Fireproof" Batman from TNBA and Firefly. I really want to see the Jetpack Batman, though. Actually, that'd be a perfect candidate for an accessory pack.

See? That makes more sense.
That'd be already 2 men from TNBA, add another one and the BTAS woman would most likely be Ivy.
And their pattern would remain intact.

Blue-ish face and sharper edges (like the rest of the characters).

Also, picked up Harley today because World'sGreatestDetective had me paranoid that she'd be sold out.:lol Fantastic figure. I love the expression, and it's awesome to know that I have Batman and Robin and Joker and Harley. That's a pretty massive chunk of the TAS cast, in terms of importance, that DCC has delivered.

None of these will truly sell out. DCC made enough of these available to many LCS and online retailers and with the holidays approaching, I'm sure the entire line will be available online, so don't panic so soon.

None of the line was made exclusive :lecture

Oh, I know that, but I get 20% off at my LCS and he only had two in stock, so, in that scenario, I could kind of see her selling out.:lol

Back