DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Nice! Looks like they've thickened the ankles and wrists on her too.

Anyone find better stands for these? I really hate the current ones because those clear plastic pieces extend out the back so far, it really makes them hard to actually set up on my display shelves.

Nice find! It looks like she officially lost the blue highlight on the top of her head, though. Ah well. : /

17 pieces? What's she supposed to come with?

Batgirl looks really good!

Can't wait to see TAS version, hope it won't take longer.

Anyone find better stands for these? I really hate the current ones because those clear plastic pieces extend out the back so far, it really makes them hard to actually set up on my display shelves.

Some of my stands are like that and others are way shorter, so I may just cut the long ones. I was hoping they would all have peg holes in their feet, but the female characters don't. Only other alternative might be the SH Figuarts stands.

That Batgirl... *dies*

I did a joker card based on the regular card that The Joker uses several times on the TAS show - the one that first appeared on "The Last Laugh" episode.

It looks pretty good in his hand, next to the one Zelu1984 gave us a few months ago.

In case someone wants, it's here:

Joker card1.png

Thanks!

I wonder why they bother including the separate grappling device if none of the figures it comes with can hold it well. It looks like the one that comes with Batgirl isn't even scaled to her size.

So besides Penguin and Ivy already released, who else is coming out this coming week? Sending my wife to go shop for me while I go to work this Wednesday lol.

I wish TAS Bats had a hook with the grappler :gah:

Batman does have, relaxed hands. At least TNBA Batman does.

I'm interested to see if Batman comes with a second cape like the TNBA version did. There wasn't one shown in the solicit pics, so I'm not getting my hopes up, but it would be nice if there was a second one.

We need alternate capes that wrap around the whole body.

So awesome! :D no second cape by the look of it, but still awesome all the same!

Back