DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Something I've been pondering, lately. Would a TAS Freeze be better with removable, painted goggles, or as a deluxe figure with an LED lighting them?

I always dug his goggled look. I would of preferred it. His NAOB look I'm not fond of.

Something I've been pondering, lately. Would a TAS Freeze be better with removable, painted goggles, or as a deluxe figure with an LED lighting them?

Just give him to us with the goggles sculpted on. We don't really see him in costume without them. LEDs drive up the price of an already expensive line. Just give us a simple, great figure.

Agree on Freeze Jay1138 , that's all we need :)

Light up functions are something I play with for like the first second then pretty much never mess with.

Agreed about Freeze. Keep him simple, but effective.

I reckon we'll see BTAS Mr. Freeze as the 'larger' figure in Wave 6, along with BTAS Ivy, either BTAS Ventriloquist or BTAS Scarecrow, and then either TNBA Joker or TNBA Penguin.

As long as I get BTAS Poison Ivy next I don't care that much who will be there with her but Two Face and Scarecrow would be awesome! For TNBA Clayface would rock!

I'd much prefer tas style Clayface. They're similar, but I like the detailing on him better. I also really want a tas Croc, since I found the Kenner figure sad even as a kid.

For Wave 6, which will feature 3 TAS-style characters, we need to get Two-Face, Poison Ivy and Mr. Freeze.
They are 3 of the most important villians on the show.

Regarding TAS Clayface, I've always liked Kenner's work on him. They did capture his look and that rubber plastic was a damn nice touch!
Hope he gets the DCC treatment soon!

TAS Clayface could be special release with lots and lots of accessories :D

The more I think about these figures, especially after the NYTF reveal of the Batmobile and TAS Batman and the packaged shots of Man-Bat and Joker, the more excited I get.
Sure hoping DCBS offers the revision Wave 3 and Batmobile up for sale/pre-order soon.

Thanks guyver1, why go through the trouble? well just for fun :) BATS Batgirl has not been announced yet and I had the "broken" Catwoman anyways so why not :) I am defo looking forward to the official one, in fact all of the BTAS ladies! I hope Ivy is next but I hope we can see Batgirl, Talia and Red Claw pretty soon as well!

Well you need to watch the Toyfair 2015 BATS panel coverage. The rep said many characters are in the works and it's going to rise by the end of the year. Batgirl was definitely a option they are working on. :wave

But hey I love the initiative :clap

So which online store has the best deal on these right now? I think Amazon is undercutting BBTS for the 4 in-stock figures, but for all of the pre-order items, BBTS has the best prices I could find. Anyone found them online cheaper?

Have they re-issued wave 1 yet? :impatient:

I'll be ready to collect the series when they do.

My custom BTAS Batgirl is 90% completed and I can't wait for vol.2 to arrive!

BTAS Joker looking good. (in the middle)

rI5v6mH.jpg

Oh, my God!!

Hip holes completely gone!! :yess: :yess: :yess:

He looks amazing! Can't wait to buy him!!

I found few more photos of Joker as well

My custom BTAS Batgirl is 90% completed and I can't wait for vol.2 to arrive!
She looks great! Awesome work as usual :D

I found few more photos of Joker as well

SO happy the hip holes have gone! That looks a thousand times better. Joker looks great! I think he could maybe do with more black under his eyes.... Other than that I think he looks awesome.

Back