DC Direct Batman VS Killer Croc statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_7665.JPG

I heard this will be available next week? Is this true? I thought around the end of March!?!?!?

Here are some other pics....not mine.

Killer croc looks sick
batmanvscroc5.jpg

batmanvscroc3.jpg

That looks freaking sweet, and I'm not that big a fan of Killer Croc. That's a perfect pose for Bats.

I agree on all points. Never been a big fan of Croc, and Batman's pose is as dynamic as you can get. This may overtake the Kotobukiya's Batman as the Best Batman statue ever.

thanks for the pics guys. now i've really decided on picking this one up. but there's still something off about the cape and cowl.. notice that the continuing garment from the cowl and the cape isn't as seamless as it is. it's like, the cowl is a separate piece from the cape. i hope they fix this in the final product.

i still love my Koto Bats :) still the best for me..

LCS says it's on the bill for next week ! Looks like I will be having mine by the end of next week for sure :)

thanks for the pics guys. now i've really decided on picking this one up. but there's still something off about the cape and cowl.. notice that the continuing garment from the cowl and the cape isn't as seamless as it is. it's like, the cowl is a separate piece from the cape. i hope they fix this in the final product.

i still love my Koto Bats :) still the best for me..

The head and cape might be separate pieces to help prevent breakage in shipping.

Awesome!!

Looks like a keeper to me, do you have a quick review?

Are the head and cape on Batman separate pieces?

Back