DC Direct 1:6 Sinestro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem is the bottom of the lantern (well, at least the end without the symbol) doesn't move at all in any direction.

I'll try messing with the battery though.

I found this thread in the Freaks graveyard. I just got this figure yesterday and I really like it. I have a large collection of Hot Toys figures and all of them feel like they will break, but The Sinestro figure feels like I can really mess around with him and have fun with my toy, uh, action figure, coff coff. I have the 13" Hal Jordan Green Lantern Corps under the tree, it looks like a good figure as well and you get all those extra heads.

The Sinestro figure was one of DCD's finest, with Andy working with SSC I'm hoping that he handles the SSC 1:6 version when that time comes. I have the GLC 13" (three times over) and while it works alright for Hal to give his Silver Age appearance (the other version with just Hal had the modern look), it doesn't work as well for Tomar Re and even Abin Sur who would have better benefitted from a narrower body.

Back