DC Direct 1:6 Sinestro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool thanks BM, the only reason I am not getting the GL Corps figures is because I know I'd end up getting 3 more just to display each option.

Screw it. I came across the Corps figure for $65 shipped. Since the MSRP is $99 I figured it was a good enough deal to nab. I guess I'll have to get multiples as I go along so it isn't such a slam all at once.

Re: 13" DC Direct Sinestro

Great pics Mike. I've always loved that Andy sculpt. Just wish this line really was 1:6 scale then I'd dive in head first. I know if I get Sinestro I'll end up getting Green Lantern Corp figure, and probably 3 extras for each head :rolleyes:

Threads merged by the way.

You could easily fit Sinestro's suit on a true 1/6 body. I've done it already and the head should be able to fit on a TT neck peg (or a little dremeling will make it fit).

You could easily fit Sinestro's suit on a true 1/6 body. I've done it already and the head should be able to fit on a TT neck peg (or a little dremeling will make it fit).

Thats not helping me resist! :lol

Congrats Mike on the Corps figure. I know I'll easily fall into that too if I get Sinestro :horror

Where are the pictures of this conversion?

Sinestro definitely is. He is one of the better ones. The deals are out there though if you wait on them. I got Sinestro for $7.00 plus $20.00 shipping and insurance. So you just have to be vigilant.

Screw it. I came across the Corps figure for $65 shipped. Since the MSRP is $99 I figured it was a good enough deal to nab. I guess I'll have to get multiples as I go along so it isn't such a slam all at once.

Where was this, ebay? I really want the GL corps figure but the DCD stuff just isn't worth anywhere near what they're asking for retail. I'd be much happier paying around 50.

Where was this, ebay? I really want the GL corps figure but the DCD stuff just isn't worth anywhere near what they're asking for retail. I'd be much happier paying around 50.

I always pick up my DCD Deluxe figure of EBay for aftermarket prices. They are so worth $50 or less rather than the retail.

Be careful. I started with one and now I have three. I just need one more GL Corps to get the alternate Hal.

Has anyone had success taking his head off? I wanted to try putting on the ehads from the Hal one.

Any tips? Thanks!

I popped his head right off, no problem. I would suggest warming some water in the microwave for about 2 min and then soak his head in the water for about 1min. The head will pop off easily.

Sorry to bring back a dead thread, but hey, Blackest Night, yadda yadda yadda...

Anyway, I finally caved and got Sinestro. I got both him and Rorschach for like $50 something shipped! So at about $25 each, I think it was a great deal. Rorsach is going to need some work, but Sinestro is fine as is. He's an alien so him being 7 feet tall doesn't bother me too much.

But I can't seem to figure out his lantern. The top (the end with the symbol) will turn and come off, but the bottom won't budge an inch. The box says to turn the bottom clockwise (despite the pic showing counter clockwise) to get the lantern to light up. What am I doing wrong? Or did I just get a dud lantern?

And anyone know where to get a GL for cheap? :lol

But I can't seem to figure out his lantern. The top (the end with the symbol) will turn and come off, but the bottom won't budge an inch. The box says to turn the bottom clockwise (despite the pic showing counter clockwise) to get the lantern to light up. What am I doing wrong? Or did I just get a dud lantern?

And anyone know where to get a GL for cheap? :lol

If I remember right, you just turn the bottom of the lantern counter clockwise a quarter turn and it lights up. You might have got a dud. Good luck with the GL search. I haven't seen GL drop much in price yet.

Back