DC Direct 1:6 Sinestro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 13" DC Direct Sinestro

Whenever they finally get around to releasing the one figure we are all clamoring for--Speedy--then he will be the highest of them all. Until then, probably Green Arrow. He strikes me as a hippie.

p1020573kc8.jpg

p1020575vr8.jpg

Wow, Kudos to Andy Bergholtz! Another home run head sculpt. What's going to become of the DC Line if they let him go? Great Pics Natrix! Can't wait to get mine!

Just got my shipping notice from DCBS.:cool:
Can't wait to get this bad boy posed next to GL!

Last edited:

I wish they made these in 1/6 in stead of 13"

*sigh*
It's impossible to have a thread devoted to the 13" DCD line without this comment eventually popping up. We're nearly 30 figures into the series; it ain't gonna change!

madmaninsane said:
I wish they made these in 1/6 in stead of 13"

warlock664 said:
*sigh*
It's impossible to have a thread devoted to the 13" DCD line without this comment eventually popping up. We're nearly 30 figures into the series; it ain't gonna change!

I wish they made these in 1/6 instead of 13"

Does anyone know why DC Direct decided to make these figures 13"? I would be more willing to buy them if they were 12" and fit in better with the Hot Toys figures. I like the two Batman's DC Direct put out, but I hate seeing the huge difference between the Hot Toys figures and the DC figures.

Just got my notification from Alter Ego! Can't wait for Sinestro to arrive. A fitting time to start shipping, with Rage of the Red Lanterns drawing to a close and Agent Orange about to begin! It's about time the master of fear had a worthy collectible! :rock

Just got Sinestro. Great head sculpt, great costume, love the hands and the battery. But WHY did they feel like they needed to extend the legs on the thin body? The thin body is already very spindly and making him taller just accentuates this. It's not like Sinestro's height is a signature feature.

It's great that they want to play with scale, but it just doesn't work with this figure. But otherwise this is a first class figure - probably my favorite villain they've done.

The ironic thing is the DCUC Sinestro from Mattel came out too small. He is about as tall as the Robin from that same wave. Poor Sinestro.

Just got Sinestro. Great head sculpt, great costume, love the hands and the battery. But WHY did they feel like they needed to extend the legs on the thin body? The thin body is already very spindly and making him taller just accentuates this. It's not like Sinestro's height is a signature feature.

It's great that they want to play with scale, but it just doesn't work with this figure. But otherwise this is a first class figure - probably my favorite villain they've done.

It's not necessarily, but I think they wanted to really accentuate his built alongside Abin Sur and Jordan, which this accomplishes. This is easily my favorite 13" figure that they've done. Also, looking at the proportions in the Sinestro Corps War GN, the figure's dimensions appear perfect. The likeness is sterling and exacting to the depictions in the comics, and I love how that gaze exudes menace. A truly excellent figure.

I havent bought any 1/6 DCD figures in awhile.. This looks mighty epic to me. I wonder if they'll make other Sinestro Corps figures?

I havent bought any 1/6 DCD figures in awhile.. This looks mighty epic to me. I wonder if they'll make other Sinestro Corps figures?

Before we see any other Sinestro Corps members, I would expect maybe Atrocitus, Agent Orange, Saint Walker, and some of the forthcoming Black Lanterns of prominence. If they made any other Sinestro Corps members, I would like Arkillo; anyone who can stand toe to toe with Kilowog is deserving of a figural incarnation. Then there are Rayner infused with Parallax, Cyborg Superman, Superman Prime, and Karu-Sil. Any sound good to me.

Back