Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too, literally every tattoo I have is geeky from those sleeves to movie portraits to a ninja turtle and while I'm not the type to flaunt my work, it's also not easy hiding it in shorts and tshirts. I've lost count of the number of people (quite a few being super hot women) who have actually stopped me on the street to admire my work and ask about it. Several times I've had servers in restaurants go "oh my god is that batman?!?" And then grab my arm and roll up my sleeves to check it out.

Geeky tattoos are starting to if not already become normal. You'd be surprised how many tattoos my friend has done that are geeky. Probably 90% of his portfolio.

I'm planning on getting some more ink done but I'm too chicken***** to get something comic related.

Do it!!!
Doesn't matter what other people think, do them for yourself.

I speak from experience my leg looks like this...

20130525_161030_zpsed9d4400.jpg

20130525_161038_zps0ed6ccc9.jpg

20130525_161102_zps3cbc7e32.jpg

20130525_161047_zpsf5e9c149.jpg

And it runs in the family...my brother has this

20130603_194859_zps157a0bed.jpg

Just do it, find something you like & get it done.

I'm planning something else for my other leg, have a few ideas but can't make my mind up & I'd love a massive back piece but not sure I could handle the pain...or the cost ;) lol

Anyway back on topic...if anyone is on the waitlist for the EX you might get lucky...I just cancelled mine :monkey2:monkey2

Few things are on the horizon & I don't think I can afford him.
I'm not 100% definitely passing him up though...there is a UK seller who offers really good flex pay on the reg & as I'm still not sold on the switch out portrait makes sense to move my order there & make use of the longer payment plan.

Shame to do it this way but the money will be better used now on other projects & then pay off Supes later.

Neil

The problem is I want Batman on my back, so it'll be 5 to 7 grand. Thats why I haven't done it yet.

Daaaaaamn! That's a lot of $$$$. I can't help but think how many PFs one can buy for that kind of money. I see what's causing the hold up now.

Do it!!!
Doesn't matter what other people think, do them for yourself.

I speak from experience my leg looks like this...

20130525_161030_zpsed9d4400.jpg

20130525_161038_zps0ed6ccc9.jpg

20130525_161102_zps3cbc7e32.jpg

20130525_161047_zpsf5e9c149.jpg

And it runs in the family...my brother has this

20130603_194859_zps157a0bed.jpg

Just do it, find something you like & get it done.

I'm planning something else for my other leg, have a few ideas but can't make my mind up & I'd love a massive back piece but not sure I could handle the pain...or the cost ;) lol

Anyway back on topic...if anyone is on the waitlist for the EX you might get lucky...I just cancelled mine :monkey2:monkey2

Few things are on the horizon & I don't think I can afford him.
I'm not 100% definitely passing him up though...there is a UK seller who offers really good flex pay on the reg & as I'm still not sold on the switch out portrait makes sense to move my order there & make use of the longer payment plan.

Shame to do it this way but the money will be better used now on other projects & then pay off Supes later.

Neil

Nice work man.

Daaaaaamn! That's a lot of $$$$. I can't help but think how many PFs one can buy for that kind of money. I see what's causing the hold up now.
Yep, yet another expensive habit of mine.

I have about 18K worth of work. I'd post pictures but there's way too many. I put up a list of what I have in the tattoo thread in the off topic forum though.

I have about 5 k worth of work from 3 lung surgery scars. They make me feel like 50cent.

Thats funny cause I just went in for my last consultation today before my next tatt on the 13th. Got no geek tatts yet but there is a lot more space left. I've always wanted a spider symbol on my back like the suit since I was a kid. Still wanna get it

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Yupp!! you right does not matter what other people think :nono . I also have batman tattoo on my arm just like your tattoos, I would like to create another tattoo's in next arm. Would you suggest me how it would be .

Nice work man.

Yep, yet another expensive habit of mine.

Back