Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated

jo8o.jpg

I'm going to be the super villain :devil ...

But apparently everyone would be okay with this

:nana: :nono

Quick question for you experienced statue guys. I see how the batman cape goes right on top and then the head sits on top of that, how would the superman work? Because the cape doesn't wrap around to the front like batman, it almost looks like the cape goes over the head sculpt in pictures?

Quick question for you experienced statue guys. I see how the batman cape goes right on top and then the head sits on top of that, how would the superman work? Because the cape doesn't wrap around to the front like batman, it almost looks like the cape goes over the head sculpt in pictures?

There may be pegs at the shoulders

First in hand pics will be by someone with a poor camera, or poor camera skills. Pics will be bad, forum will erupt, people will lose their minds...

Lol, don't worry, when he's ready to ship I'm sure we'll be reading plenty of that.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

First in hand pics will be by someone with a poor camera, or poor camera skills. Pics will be bad, forum will erupt, people will lose their minds...

I can't wait! Already looking forward to it. I will say though the Ex is still to convince me.

Got this update from SSAlex today:

"Thank you, MPCanes!

The fiery eye effects on the Exclusive version Superman's Eyes do still exist on this piece."

So, Spaghetti isn't going anywhere haters :)

Assuming nothing changes last minute, I'll probably pick up someone's extra head if they don't want it to get it customized w/o the spaghetti.

Since Batman's shirt seams aren't an "issue", neither are Superman's Ex eyes.

I can't wait to display them next to Batpits

What if it happens again and SS just does it lol odds are we'll just find a way to love him too.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I just jumped back on to the waitlist for the ex. I had it convert once before, but I cancelled right when it did. I'll keep my fingers cross for the spaghetti eyes.:pray:

Back