Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'v never been to interested in hot toys but that new armory looks awesome. I think it would look great displayed with my other Batman Collectables. I'd never display it as Batman just the armory. With the light up feature it will look awesome with the light up. I wanted the 89 Batmobile till I realized how big it was.

If they made an 89 armory simple as it were I'd consider buying.

Well as it is right now one hot toy figure is $215 to $250 generally. The PF's are high 300's and low 4. Plus the space used for one PF can be used for about 3 figures. Not to mention you have to store the boxes someplace. Don't get me wrong I like PF's and I am not discounting their greatness. I had to make a choice because I can't afford to buy both on a regular basis.

Well as it is right now one hot toy figure is $215 to $250 generally. The PF's are high 300's and low 4. Plus the space used for one PF can be used for about 3 figures. Not to mention you have to store the boxes someplace. Don't get me wrong I like PF's and I am not discounting their greatness. I had to make a choice because I can't afford to buy both on a regular basis.

HT is going up in price just like Sideshow

:goodpost:you really have to have guidelines or rules to how you collect in this hobby for sure or you'll spend a boat load of cash and end up with a collection that's all over the place. The beat collections I have seen always have a theme or consistency to them. I personally can't stand seeing a ton or statues or figures all jammed together on a shelf of cabinet in no particular order. Just me maybe but I can totally see why you want to pick a format and stick within it.

:goodpost:you really have to have guidelines or rules to how you collect in this hobby for sure or you'll spend a boat load of cash and end up with a collection that's all over the place. The beat collections I have seen always have a theme or consistency to them. I personally can't stand seeing a ton or statues or figures all jammed together on a shelf of cabinet in no particular order. Just me maybe but I can totally see why you want to pick a format and stick within it.

:exactly:... Dont want your collection to look like a comic shop selling statues or figures.

That's wisdom from Arctic Beast for sure. Don't run around snapping up whatever gets POd, have a goal and stick to it.

Or just buy what you like and everyone else can piss off. :dunno

I mean, collect for yourself, not to get a bunch of pats on the back in the show your shelves section.

Back